Central Connecticut to name Adam Lechtenberg as next football coach | The Boneyard

Central Connecticut to name Adam Lechtenberg as next football coach

Reaction Score

-> Central Connecticut has landed on a former assistant, Adam Lechtenberg, as its next football coach, according to sources. Lechtenberg, who was on staff in New Britain under Jeff McInerney in 2010-11, spent five years as an assistant at Virginia Tech before moving into his most recent job at Central Oklahoma, where this past season he was quarterbacks coach and co-offensive coordinator. <-

Alternate access link <<

Reaction Score
We'll see how much he can get done in New Britian. I'm not expecting much of anything under the current University President and BOR. Until a leadership change is made and more funding is allocated to athletics, CCSU will continue its struggle to be just moderately competitive or relevant at the FCS level.

Reaction Score
We'll see how much he can get done in New Britian. I'm not expecting much of anything under the current University President and BOR. Until a leadership change is made and more funding is allocated to athletics, CCSU will continue its struggle to be just moderately competitive or relevant at the FCS level.

NEC is a dump of a conference. They’ve done a stupendous job at making the university as nice as it can be. Hopefully not at the jeopardy of Athletics. I still have a little hope in one day seeing CCSU in the CAA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom