Caroline Ducharme making strong first impression | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme making strong first impression

Reaction Score
I always enjoy a good discussion, debate or differing opinion and there are plenty others on the BY looking for the opportunity to share their ideas and thoughts in a respectful way. Seems wherever we go there are some who don't play well with others on the BY we have the ignore someone option and are able to block them. Hope you have better experiences here from now on. There are really a lot of supper fans and great people that love UCONN WBB on the BY I hope you get to experience them soon.
I'm more of a breakfast fan myself. Reading the forum in the morning is usually a good way to start the day.

Reaction Score
With more experience playing together Bueckers/Fudd/Mühl will become the best backcourt in wbb at any level.
I have said the same in a couple other threads. Those three together provide two elite passers, two elite scorers (both long range and short), an elite screener, great hands to generate steals or deflections, at least one elite tenacious disrupting defender and three players with unparraled drive and commitment to constantly improve their games along with possessing elite court vision. I don't see that any of them will be a liability in areas they don't excel. That group coupled with any combination of other players from a vastly talented roster will be a very tough team to beat, in my opinion. This year there are others (Evina and Christyn) who will deservedly get a nod for starts or big minutes but I think those three will as you say ' become the best backcourt in wcbb at any level" and a lot of fun to watch!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I am getting a bit impatient. I can't wait to see this great team take the floor. Watching them grow together is going to be an incredible fan experience. And then when you think it can't get any better we get Patterson and Brady next season...

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I am getting a bit impatient. I can't wait to see this great team take the floor. Watching them grow together is going to be an incredible fan experience. And then when you think it can't get any better we get Patterson and Brady next season...
I want to but, I will not get excited about this season's team until the first jump ball is tossed at UConn's first game. With the injury history UConn has and the resurgence of Covid-19 plus something I can't mention on this board, the chances of disappointment are just too high. Also, the long flights some of the players are taking to other countries. As one might can tell, unfortunately I am a pessimist.:confused:

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I always enjoy a good discussion, debate or differing opinion and there are plenty others on the BY looking for the opportunity to share their ideas and thoughts in a respectful way. Seems wherever we go there are some who don't play well with others on the BY we have the ignore someone option and are able to block them. Hope you have better experiences here from now on. There are really a lot of supper fans and great people that love UCONN WBB on the BY I hope you get to experience them soon.
"Supper fans"? You must be talking about our pal @triaddukefan . He has a doctorate in eating!;)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm more of a breakfast fan myself. Reading the forum in the morning is usually a good way to start the day.
Well, it is fortified with eight important vitamins.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I'm infatuated with the P. in super or supper or whatever. Love me some breakfast food just not in the morning. Give me a good forum anytime of the day.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Caroline gets the longest threads of any Husky.
Paige has the longest thread since May 1st with 161 posts to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom