Caroline confident she can be rehabbed in time for the season | The Boneyard

Caroline confident she can be rehabbed in time for the season

PvP

Reaction Score
I thought Caroline would make some All America lists before Paige went down, but we all saw how she stepped forward in Paige's absence this past year, and I again expect her to join Azzi in key roles as the team regroups.

Let's go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I thought Caroline would make some All America lists before Paige went down, but we all saw how she stepped forward in Paige's absence this past year, and I again expect her to join Azzi in key roles as the team regroups.

Let's go Huskies!
This season reminds me of the year after Stewart graduated. We have 3 starters from last season who won’t be in the rotation, and a the opportunity for a lot of young players to step up.

I won’t be surprised to see Ducharme and Fudd lead the team like Samuelson and Collier, as sophomores. They have an experienced front court, and an upperclassmen point guard. The pieces are there to have a successful season.

Reaction Score
Caroline and Azzi will be as good as KATIE and Napheesa were in their sophomore year , possibly even better.If Caroline can get her 3-point shot back like she was in high school........What a dynamic duo they will be. I have the highest hope for this season because every one will step up for Paige. GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Let's go Huskies!
I may be in the minority on this but I think Caroline needs to make another small leap (she was very good last year) and be ready to assume a larger role this year. We know that however far this team goes will be a TEAM effort.

The starters can’t do it alone. Of course the upperclassmen and returning starters must step up to compensate for the loss of Paige, but it’s my take that it’s imperative that Caroline step all the way up and become a leader on the floor and the stat sheet. Paige was good for 18-22 points a game. Those points will be made up!! The question is by whom?

Today August 7, we have no idea how close Aubrey, Azzi, or Caroline will return to 100%, nor do we know the impact (if any) Patterson, Brady or Lopez-Senechal will have in the first 10 games.

Players and coaches can say anything during the summer. Right now it’s 2 months before official practice begins (mid October), and 3 months before the exhibition game with Kutztown State on Sunday November 6. Plenty of time for Geno and staff to get their ducks in order, and the team primed and ready to play. I hope they use it wisely. :rolleyes: Who will emerge as the “go to” player this season? There are lots of candidates.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Caroline needs Azzi to keep defenders from doubling her, and Azzi needs Caroline for the same thing, and Aaliyah needs them both as well as Dorka to keep defenders from doubling on her, and Dorka needs Aaliyah Azzi and Caroline to keep defenders from doubling on her, and Nika and Lou can run the table if the other puzzle pieces play like they're able to. And throw Aubrey Amari Ayanna and Ice into the mix here and there and I could almost feel sorry for opposing players [NOT!].

Just picture Aaliyah and Dorka operating in the low post with no one doubling them for her of what the perimeter players can do!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom