Cannabis users thoughts on Delta-8? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Cannabis users thoughts on Delta-8?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
So they basically unintentionally legalized mild weed across the country with the farm bill because they forgot to ban the other psychoactive cannabinoids. Now Delta-8 is EVERYWHERE down south. My local gas station has a whole section for this stuff now, advertising that they are selling legal weed, THC. I’m good friends with the owner of the head shop in town and he’s saying Delta-8 makes up the majority of his sales now. He basically sells pot. This is in South Carolina lol.

So has anyone else tried this stuff? Do you think it’s safe? I actually really enjoyed my experience with the edibles. It was like a mild, energetic, hyper creative high, absolutely no paranoia or anxiety issues with it. Unlike CBD this is definitely psychoactive though. 75% as potent as regular weed. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before federal law, or state laws individually, changes either banning it or heavily regulating it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for the insight...are there "upper" gummies? I can have a couple day beers and easily zone out on the couch. I have that part down without help, lol. I'm looking for motivation...gettin' stuff done, Home Improvement (argh argh) and "stuff I hate doing", like...cleaning the bathroom, or the shed, or the basement, giving the dog a bath, etc...
If you are looking for motivation from marijuana, you are looking to contradict medical research. Research indicates the reverse will happen. One thing good about being high, is you can convince yourself of all the benefits that don’t in reality exist.

Reaction Score
If you are looking for motivation from marijuana, you are looking to contradict medical research. Research indicates the reverse will happen. One thing good about being high, is you can convince yourself of all the benefits that don’t in reality exist.

To each his own...but it definitely helps me get ish done around the house that just plain wouldn't happen otherwise...
Research, sme-search. I have many years of experience and I know what works with me....to each his own. My ideas on this, are no less rad than yours on Covid ;)

Reaction Score
Just remember that “indica” = “in da couch” when deciding among that, sativa and hybrids (where you’ll want to know which way it leans as between the two).

Good one, hadn't heard that before....
I always go for the sativa...but, I (used to) remember it by "I" as in lie down ;)

Reaction Score
Just a quick check-back on this. My neverending research on the motivational properties of sativa continues to produce the same consistently positive results. Since the last trip up there...put screening under the deck, cleaned/organized the shed, fixed the fence, blew leaves off the yard twice, gave the dog a bath.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Just a quick check-back on this. My neverending research on the motivational properties of sativa continues to produce the same consistently positive results. Since the last trip up there...put screening under the deck, cleaned/organized the shed, fixed the fence, blew leaves off the yard twice, gave the dog a bath.
One problem - you don’t own a dog.

Reaction Score
Nother update. Research continues to yield the same positive results. Spot of good news that Rhody's gone legal and theoretically, just 5 more months of trips to Mass.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
physically motivational?
absolutely, categorically, true, tho seemingly only for certain personality types. 18 degrees outside? wind at 20 mph? ice blowin sideways and a foot or two of snow on the ground? dress right, slap on headphones and sail out into it!
get stuff done, or just go for a long walk cuz it will feel like a stroll along south beach. when finished, the only residual effect will be the extra exercise ur body did, and thanks you for.
sadly, i imagine it will still be a while before conventional wisdom catches up to my view on plain smoked cannabis, 'the amazing ability for it as a prophylactic against respiratory infection.' it's a natural anti-inflammatory. i mean, it's only lately that 'they' caught up to my longtime assertion 'craptocoin.'

not too familiar with that 'cocoon' movie as i only saw it once, but given where we are and where we're going, i think that magic potion in the movie was plain, low grade kush or such. high thc potency is very bad for the brain, kinda like u can die iffn u drank too much fresh water, or took too many aspirins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom