Can UConn run the table the rest of the season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Can UConn run the table the rest of the season?

In your opinion, can UConn run the table from now through the conference tournament in March?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I predicted weeks ago (before the Arkansas game was inserted) that UConn had an excellent chance to go undefeated this season. The Vols didn't seem formidable (at that time), we had SC at home and a history of beating the Gamecocks, and the Big East is east but not big. Good chance to go all the way.
Geno didn't need the Razorback game but rose to the challenge. That team has recently sagged in the ratings (to 19), so, theoretically, we are the better team. Just as with TN.
It serves our interest to face some obstacles (but NEVER to lose). I think we have a better team than our opponents. We just have to play like we do.

Reaction Score
Can they? Yes,

Will they? The magic 8-Ball is cloudy at this time...

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Beat South Carolina and they have an overwhelmingly good chance of running the table. I just don't see Arkansas or anyone from the Big East beating them.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I agree with most of that scenario but... Louisville plays NC St twice. If either team sweeps that is your overall #1 right there regardless of what UCONN does. #1 overall won't matter as much as in past years if they go to a one site as they appear to be leaning towards doing.

Reaction Score
This team will not. Geno stresses the importance of scoring at all three levels of the court. We all know UConn is inconsistent beyond the arc. We saw what happened when they face teams that pack the paint.
ONO has yet to prove she can battle with the other “big dogs”
We don’t know which Squeaks will show up for the game

I’ll continue rooting for them. And, I would love for the team to prove me wrong.
Hayven: You and I are on the same page.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom