Can I pay to stream SNY games ? | The Boneyard

Can I pay to stream SNY games ?

Reaction Score
I don't get SNY here in North Carolina.
Is there anywhere I can pay to stream the games on SNY ?

I looked at the SNY web site and couldn't find any way to sign up.

Reaction Score
No SNY on Dish Network in CT. YouTube.TV can stream it through your smart TV or laptop.
Sorry, but YOUTUBE.TV does not carry SNY here. Chapel Hill/Durham North Carolina.

Reaction Score
Sorry, but YOUTUBE.TV does not carry SNY here. Chapel Hill/Durham North Carolina.

If you were to use someone from Connecticut’s login info would it redirect to NC?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you were to use someone from Connecticut’s login info would it redirect to NC?

Possibly. It is not only your log in but your IP address location that determines which RSN's you get.

Reaction Score
If u do this, be sure not to allow the app to use your location, as most apps ask the first time u download and use it.
I tried to use a friends youtubeTV account and when I clicked allow for location, my guide options all changed to local programming.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reddit.com/r/ncaabballstreams

Reddit shut that down but they have a link to others. At least the CFB one was shut down.

Reaction Score
Reddit shut that down but they have a link to others. At least the CFB one was shut down.
They shut them all down. Buf if you know the website that was highly used on those streams, it’s easy to find ;)

Reaction Score
If u do this, be sure not to allow the app to use your location, as most apps ask the first time u download and use it.
I tried to use a friends youtubeTV account and when I clicked allow for location, my guide options all changed to local programming.
I watched my YouTube TV on the beach in RI one day (UConn @ Indiana football) and it made me confirm the zip code I was in. I don't know if there is a way around this but it recognizes where you are. I guess to your point maybe you can shut this off?

Reaction Score
The game is listed as on ESPN 3, so as long as you have ESPN through your cable subscriber, you can download the ESPN app, login with your TV provider info, and stream the game live through there.
That's how I have to do it here in Delaware - SNY not available through YouTube tv in this area. Am hoping that is how I do all SNY games - no problems with any other channel.

Reaction Score
My cable provider is Frontier in Connecticut.. Frontier dropped SNY. ESPN3 app states that the game is Blacked out in my area. Went on YouTube TV and the ESPN app said the game is blacked out also.
Anyone know away to get around this?

Reaction Score
My cable provider is Frontier in Connecticut.. Frontier dropped SNY. ESPN3 app states that the game is Blacked out in my area. Went on YouTube TV and the ESPN app said the game is blacked out also.

Same here

Reaction Score
Pay $4.99/month for ESPN+?

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
What I did was I signed up for YouTube TVs free trial then used my YouTube Subscription to sign in to the ESPN app and it looks like it will be available on there for me. But I’m in South Carolina...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't get SNY here in North Carolina.
Is there anywhere I can pay to stream the games on SNY ?

I looked at the SNY web site and couldn't find any way to sign up.
ESPN app works fine for me. I also live in North Carolina. You will need to be a subscriber to a cable company that offers ESPN. You will need to set up an ESPN login account.

Reaction Score
This is BS. ESPN is saying there are technical difficulties streaming the game right now. Get it together, like NOW. Especially after I hooked my phone up to Chromecast and am mirroring my phone on my tv. BS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom