*Call for ballots*: BY25 Poll #7 (ballots due Mon., Feb. 15, at 11 ET) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

*Call for ballots*: BY25 Poll #7 (ballots due Mon., Feb. 15, at 11 ET)

Reaction Score
I got up late today and when I realized I had not sent mine in it was 11:17 and I was too late. Sucked. Saw the note about 11:20 just now :(.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Blame it on me everyone, Plebe noticed that I had left of the #17 ranked team and notified me almost and hour ago. I messed it up further in my reply and he had to notify me again to straighten up the mess that I made. I blamed it all on my belated birthday dinner yesterday that my Wife and Son gave me. It was the first I've seen my Son since mid January due to his contracting COVID.
A couple things: you were hardly the only offending party, and more importantly, the delay has been 100% on me.

A solid chunk of my time today went to verifying the well-being of my 82- to 83-year old parents amid widespread power outages in Houston, and my client hammered me today with urgent requests at which I was not at liberty to balk. They (the client, more so than my parents) have been fantastic for my professional life but disastrous for my Boneyard poll processing efficiency.

Reaction Score
A couple things: you were hardly the only offending party, and more importantly, the delay has been 100% on me.

A solid chunk of my time today went to verifying the well-being of my 82- to 83-year old parents amid widespread power outages in Houston, and my client hammered me today with urgent requests at which I was not at liberty to balk. They (the client, more so than my parents) have been fantastic for my professional life but disastrous for my Boneyard poll processing efficiency.
Who is the client? Do we need to have a word with them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom