2021 Recruiting: - Busy recruitment is heating up for Samson Johnson | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Busy recruitment is heating up for Samson Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
In order to prove your superiority, all you'd have to do is stop also posting about them.

You got me Bruce. Me being positive about UConn's future and SU’s obsessive posts (which the previous posts are about) shows my superiority.

Love being reminded of my childhood in Connecticut. Everyone is grumpy about everything.

Reaction Score
Hmm. Anyone think there is any chance this could be something besides Samson?
even if he tweeted it before hawkins announced so it pertained to both hawkins and johnson, which is certainly worthy of being a poop moment for casual fans that weren't expecting their commitments...zion's response truly elevates this to a crap your collective pants scenario

Last edited:
Reaction Score
he tweeted it before hawkins announced so it pertained to both hawkins and johnson at least, which is certainly worthy of being a poop moment for casual fans that weren't expecting their commitments... but zion's response truly elevates this to a crap your collective pants scenario
He tweeted it 2 hours after Hawkins announced, it was 11:55 AM EST and Hawkins announced at 10

Reaction Score
He tweeted it 2 hours after Hawkins announced, it was 11:55 AM EST and Hawkins announced at 10
whoops. being 3 hrs behind i often read morning news out of order. in that case i'm gonna guess it's about Sallis

Reaction Score
It's almost like after the last several years of suffering there was a backlog of good news we were due and now we are getting pummeled repeatedly with said good news and I'm here for all of it. So good to come on here and expect good news instead of opening the page with one eye open to see what new fresh hell was upon us. For several years it felt like the program was being hit like a speed bag. Really grateful for this staff and the turnaround that we will soon, with a little luck witness.

Reaction Score
It's almost like after the last several years of suffering there was a backlog of good news we were due and now we are getting pummeled repeatedly with said good news and I'm here for all of it. So good to come on here and expect good news instead of opening thevpage with one eye open to see what new fresh hell was upon us. For several years it felt like the program was being hit like a speed bag. Really grateful for this staff and the turnaround that we will soon, with a little luck witness.

Almost like a Dam Break?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm almost positive he meant "It is Samson Johnson." Since the dude mentioned him in the post.
You are probably correct. While debating what Zionn stated we have at our disposal two famous sources.

Source 1: “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. …

Source 2: It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro