Buffalo Women’s Basjetball | The Boneyard

Buffalo Women’s Basjetball

Reaction Score
Anyone in the northeast hearing anything about the goings on with the team?
I count 5 de-commitments out of the program.

As a Louisville fan I have followed (Coach) Becky Burke career as she has climbed the basketball ladder to her first D1 job.

Anyone know what might be going on?

Reaction Score
No clue. It's beyond bizarre, especially as they committed to her originally.

Reaction Score
Anyone in the northeast hearing anything about the goings on with the team?
I count 5 de-commitments out of the program.

As a Louisville fan I have followed (Coach) Becky Burke career as she has climbed the basketball ladder to her first D1 job.

Anyone know what might be going on?

Well....... the coach is the common denominator. I thought I also read she lost her assistant coaches??

Reaction Score
Well....... the coach is the common denominator. I thought I also read she lost her assistant coaches??
She’s been exceptionally respected and moved up the ranks relatively quickly. This is the first coaching job where she has had any negative appearance, that I have seen.

Every program she has touched was left in better shape than when she arrived. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Reaction Score
I really don't think anything is going on with the Buffalo women's basketball program that isn't happening with other programs. There could be a host of reasons why the players are reopening their recruitment. I would be concerned when a program refuses to allow players to reopen their recruitment. I would be concerned when a program tries to "bad" mouth a recruit and hurt their chances at other programs.

Reaction Score
If all else fails...get with KY and combine players. KY Buffalos has a nice ring to it, no? Wait. Any Buffalos in KY?:)

Reaction Score
Every time I see this thread title, Bob Marley starts wailing in my brain. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom