Bueckers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bueckers

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So what I am curious about is what do her social media numbers look like now-how many new followers has she gained? Where’s @MilfordHusky on this? Everyone has there role and he is being a tad remiss... :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The Insider caught up with an article on Paige that doesn't want for superlatives.

"Many of women's basketball's brightest talents have passed through Storrs on their way to the WNBA. But none of them — Bird, Diana Taurasi, Maya Moore, Swin Cash, Tina Charles, Jennifer Rizzotti, Rebecca Lobo, Renee Montgomery, Moriah Jefferson, Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, Morgan Tuck, Gabby Williams, and Breanna Stewart included — has ever accomplished Bueckers' latest feat."

Reaction Score
I know some people on here want to talk about shooting, ie. Azzi Fudd is a better shooter than Paige.
The key thing about Paige, is her shooting is extraordinary, but her ability to score at will is what makes her special.
Her natural nature, call it Minnesota 'Nice" is that she wants to make passes to her teammates first, then shoot/score second. Thats the problem Geno has been talking to her about.
But when she realizes that her scoring is necessary to win, she becomes a totally different player. She can shoot threes, pull ups, runners....ESPN has figured, that in the last 5 minutes/OT in single digit games, she is 9 for 10.
Clutch like we have never seen...not b est shooter, most clutch.
She is Clark Kent until we need Superman, she is Robert Bruce Banner until she gets pissed , then becomes the Hulk. a total basketball Wonderwoman.
Watch her with 15 seconds or less in a half or qtr, she generally scores at the buzzer.
Watch her in a 4th qtr if Uconn is up by 30, she won't look to score, no need for Superman.

Reaction Score
Paige is magical, I’m not sure if she will win NPOY, but she’s definitely Big East POY, and if not that would just be unfair. Geno said she plays at her own pace, and it really showed last night. Geno said similar things about Azzi back when she signed, if Azzi is at the same level as Paige, UConn will just be unstoppable, Real life Splash sisters.
When Azzi gets here, please don't forget that. Splash Sisters is PERFECT!!!

Reaction Score
IMO, no, Fudd isn't all around better. They are comparable in a couple areas. Both are very good ballhandlers, but PB is a better passer because no one in college BB sees the floor and anticipates like her. They are both elite shooters, their pullups and 3s are textbook. Defensively they both are fundamentally pretty good but have room to improve being physical and moving their feet. But again, PB's anticipation and open floor instincts are tremendous. For me, all around a slight edge to PB.

I doubt it.
#NameGPMPGPPGPTSFGM-FGAFG%3PM-3PA3P%FTM-FTAFT%
7Paige Bueckers (USA)‎721.59.7684.4-7.956.40.4-1.627.30.4-0.950
Azzi Fudd (USA)‎723.99.7683.9-7.650.91.3-2.356.30.7-0.7100
U17 2018 world cup stat , their stat is almost same , but AZ 3pts are better than PB

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I doubt it.
We won't know until next year. Who will even care if next year Paige sets up Azzi with a bundle of assists and scores near this years avg. It's all good for us, the most important thing for us now is the present. Just think how great next year will be if Azzi turns out to be a better shooter, just ask your self, how much better could she possible be?

Reaction Score
We won't know until next year. Who will even care if next year Paige sets up Azzi with a bundle of assists and scores near this years avg. It's all good for us, the most important thing for us now is the present. Just think how great next year will be if Azzi turns out to be a better shooter, just ask your self, how much better could she possible be?
From what we have seen so far, for Azzi to prove herself a better shooter than Paige is a Herculean task, eh?

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Someone else that likes Sina.:) How long have you been following her?
I just came across it yesterday.
Credit to the YouTube algorithm. ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Before the SC game she was at 633k and now she's at 644k.
I imagine if she was active in response, the numbers would be alot higher.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just came across it yesterday.
Credit to the YouTube algorithm. ;)
I've been watching her videos for almost 4 years. My dad played the drums, had 2 different Jazz trio's in my youth. His trio would jam every Summer in our basement with Ike Cole and Ike's trio. Ike was going to bring over his brother Nat, but Nat had passed before he could come. Ike did introduce my Dad and Mom to his Niece Natalie when she was performing here in Vegas.

Reaction Score
So what I am curious about is what do her social media numbers look like now-how many new followers has she gained? Where’s @MilfordHusky on this? Everyone has there role and he is being a tad remiss... :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 3.43.44 PM.png

Pretty big uptick the last few days since the game. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom