Brooklyn Nets. Thing of Beauty | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brooklyn Nets. Thing of Beauty

Reaction Score
I am actually encouraged about how motivated Durant and Harden are and that they will keep Irving in line. If Kyrie starts pouting or playing selfish ball, they will just stick him on the bench and actually encourage him to take more Kyrie spa days.
They were fun to watch, I think that's 90% of the take away from the honeymoon period. Playoffs and inevitable crisis/when things get tough are only times we'll get a true read.

Yet your point is still valid; Harden + Durant is arguably combining the two best scorers in the league so you are 100% right that its a formidable duo with or without Kyrie.

Is the fact that Kyrie is the definitive #3 and not entirely necessary (maybe to get to or win finals?) a good or a bad thing? I'd say 50-50. TBD

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Irving shot well in 1st half but like all selfish players, this just makes them take harder and unintelligent shots without any ball movement. Irving sucking the life out of the smarter dynamic Harden - Durant pair , I am guessing they try to trade Irving for some Defense and post assets.

Reaction Score
Irving shot well in 1st half but like all selfish players, this just makes them take harder and unintelligent shots without any ball movement. Irving sucking the life out of the smarter dynamic Harden - Durant pair , I am guessing they try to trade Irving for some Defense and post assets.
Could be. It is very annoying when a player only wants to either score or create the opportunity for the assist that leads directly to a score. That's definitely Kyrie's game, Harden's quite a bit too but Kyrie has to do a lot more high-wire act work to get there which more often results in a bad shot or turnover. Liked seeing Sexton hit his shots over Kyrie!

Reaction Score
That double OT game was nuts last night, Sexton was amazing. I thought they were letting Kyrie take too many shots

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom