Brittany Grainer sentenced to nine years in prison | The Boneyard

Brittany Grainer sentenced to nine years in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't say she wasn't responsible for her actions, but if it weren't for the geopolitics of the present moment I do not believe the sentence would have been the same. I, of course, could be very wrong about that.

Reaction Score
Dang. Some of these comments. Umm, she’s a human being with a family missing her. Be a decent, not good just decent, human being and have a little sympathy to the situation regardless of your beliefs. People are hurting right now. Guess ya don’t care bc the world revolves around you, or you just aren’t a decent human being…I feel sorry for ya. ‍♂️

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Dang. Some of these comments. Umm, she’s a human being with a family missing her. Be a decent, not good just decent, human being and have a little sympathy to the situation regardless of your beliefs. People are hurting right now. Guess ya don’t care bc the world revolves around you, or you just aren’t a decent human being…I feel sorry for ya. ‍♂️
Well, that seemed pretty judgey….

#Unintentionallyironicposts

Reaction Score
Some of ya'll are brutal. There is ZERO proof she did anything wrong. And please don't say she pleaded guilty. Like there aren't innocent people that pleaded guilty that are locked up! I hope for your sake you don't have family or some one you know in that situation. FREE BG!!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Some of ya'll are brutal. There is ZERO proof she did anything wrong. And please don't say she pleaded guilty. Like there aren't innocent people that pleaded guilty that are locked up! I hope for your sake you don't have family or some one you know in that situation. FREE BG!!
I’m actually sympathetic to her and her situation, but I think we have to take her at her word that she brought the cartridges into the country and that they weren’t planted, at least until she retracts and explains that statement. Do I think she deserves nine years in prison for that lapse of judgment? No, but I’m not the one who sentencing her.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
It's Russia dah. Who with half a brain cell would travel there with an illegal drug and then be surprised when they got busted. Some cry about her situation again it's Russia what don't you get. By U.S. standards her situation doesn't warrant so much as a slap on the wrist. I'm sure most here grew up with the mantra don't do the crime unless you're willing to do the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom