Brimah Released | The Boneyard

Brimah Released

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The Pacers released Amidah Brimah two days ago, though I just learned of it now. Hopefully he puts in a good season in G-League this year and gets a call-up. As of now Jalen Adams still seems to be with New Orleans, but his chances for making the final roster are rather slim.

Reaction Score
The Pacers released Amidah Brimah two days ago, though I just learned of it now. Hopefully he puts in a good season in G-League this year and gets a call-up. As of now Jalen Adams still seems to be with New Orleans, but his chances for making the final roster are rather slim.
Do Jalen even play this preseason. The few Pelican games I watched he was a DNP

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Sucks, but not unexpected. Hope he keeps plugging away in the G League, but wouldn't be surprised if he's looking for other options at this point.
If he does G league, do the Pacers reserve right of first refusal to sign him to a GL contract?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Do Jalen even play this preseason. The few Pelican games I watched he was a DNP

He played in two games, but even in those didn't get much burn despite playing fairly well. Unfortunately we'll probably read about him being cut in the coming days.

Reaction Score
He played in two games, but even in those didn't get much burn despite playing fairly well. Unfortunately we'll probably read about him being cut in the coming days.

He's on an Exhibit 10 deal and the team already signed its 2 two-way contracts so it can't be converted. He's essentially "pre cut". They've basically signed him to their G-League team with a bonus, but they will have to formally cut him at some point.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He's on an Exhibit 10 deal and the team already signed its 2 two-way contracts so it can't be converted. He's essentially "pre cut". They've basically signed him to their G-League team with a bonus, but they will have to formally cut him at some point.
Per social media he is taking advantage of every second on an NBA roster

Reaction Score
I haven’t seen Jalen since the end of season last year but my question is this: is he a better shooter than he was? He does not have crazy athleticism that his size player would need to stick in the NBA if he doesn’t shoot great. i know the dream is always NBA but...

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I haven’t seen Jalen since the end of season last year but my question is this: is he a better shooter than he was? He does not have crazy athleticism that his size player would need to stick in the NBA if he doesn’t shoot great. i know the dream is always NBA but...

It's hard to say because of how limited the sample size was. I think he was 2-3 on FG shooting in the pre-season, 1-1 from 3pt range.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Jalen should get a lot of burn in the G League - we’re about to find out about his shooting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom