Brian Flores out in Miami | The Boneyard

Brian Flores out in Miami

Reaction Score
I don't get it. Very good coach.

They better have a replacement lined up and he better be good...

Reaction Score
I don't get it. Very good coach.

They better have a replacement lined up and he better be good...
I'm hearing Harbaugh as Ross is a big Michigan supporter. I really liked Flores from what I saw of him. No nonsense and got the best out of his players. I mean, you're in that division with Allen and Buffalo and the Pats. Starting Fitz and a rookie at QB. The likes of Myles Gaskin at RB. They just started getting good productivity out of their WRs. This one did surprise me a bit.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think this is crazy. Word is he didn't get on with Tua or the GM. So he's out. Harbaugh is not the guy per Jeff Darlington. I think Miami jut got worse, and I'm happy about that. I think Flores will land one of the other jobs, possibly Houston.

Reaction Score
The knocks against Flores are that no one in the building gets along with him, he fires coaches every offseason, and hasn't really worked well with a lot of their younger players. I like him, but he didn't do himself any favors for sure.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The knocks against Flores are that no one in the building gets along with him, he fires coaches every offseason, and hasn't really worked well with a lot of their younger players. I like him, but he didn't do himself any favors for sure.

But I have to wonder, would the same be said of Belichick if you dropped him into that organization? It's entirely possible that Flores ruffled a lot of feathers trying to fix a broken organization. No way to know, so we will see if they get better or worse.

Reaction Score
I think this is crazy. Word is he didn't get on with Tua or the GM. So he's out. Harbaugh is not the guy per Jeff Darlington. I think Miami jut got worse, and I'm happy about that. I think Flores will land one of the other jobs, possibly Houston.
He got fired for not getting along with Tua? The same Tua they tried to trade to get Deshaun Watson 2 months ago?

Reaction Score
But I have to wonder, would the same be said of Belichick if you dropped him into that organization? It's entirely possible that Flores ruffled a lot of feathers trying to fix a broken organization. No way to know, so we will see if they get better or worse.
Guy fires his coaches left and right, but probably hasn't earned that level of autonomy yet. He really needed some experienced coaches around him, especially at offensive line. They have a lot of young players, with a lot of young coaches, and you could see a lot of them just looking lost at times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom