Breanna's take on Rebecca's "goofy" | The Boneyard

Breanna's take on Rebecca's "goofy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“She is goofy. It’s the perfect word,” Tuck said.

Not everyone thinks so.

During the broadcast of UConn’s game with Louisville on Feb. 9, ESPN analyst and former Huskies’ standout Rebecca Lobo referred to Stewart, who is 6-foot-4 with a wing span of 7-foot-1, as “goofy looking.” Stewart was amused. Her parents thought nothing of it.

The Internet message boards, though, and others weren’t as kind.

“I didn’t even know about it and when I heard about it I didn’t think anything of it,” Stewart said. “I heard about people saying that Rebecca said it in the wrong way. But I talked to her about it afterwards and she was concerned that I thought she was saying something negative. And I didn’t think that way at all.

“When you look at my body-type and wing span and everything about it, it probably does look goofy or out of the ordinary. Rebecca is a great commentator and she didn’t deserve any of that stuff.”

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/stewart-plays-hard-plays-smart-has-fun/

Stewart believes the fun is just beginning.

“Versatile would be a good word, being able to do a lot of different things,” Stewart said when describing herself as a player.

And as a person?

“Goofy,” she said with a laugh.

see fellow Boneyarders.....mountain out of a mole hill. ;)

:);):(:confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It was simply a silly hissy fit for some.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Clearly Breanna has no understanding of what was said...

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
All that really matters is what Stewie and her family thinks. Also Glad to hear "B" went to her out of concern. Now everyone can move on (Hopefully)

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Well, after all the love being shown to Stewart on this board, for her to come out with something like that!!! I mean that just browns me off!!!:rolleyes::cool::)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She does look a bit goofy. However, coming from R Lobo? Does she look any less goofy? LOL

Reaction Score
So now that we got it in print, where exactly are the people that were offended about this whole "goofy" situation making themselves looked "goofier" than ever?

image.jpg

Ahh yuk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member