Bracketology | The Boneyard

Bracketology

Reaction Score
If TAMU wins the SECT, I think they have a good shot to take over as the overall #1.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I think Indiana could give UConn trouble.
They've had a nice season, but I'd be shocked if they could pull it off.

If Louisville is red hot they could be a problem too, but how often have they been hot?

Reaction Score
If Louisville is red hot they could be a problem too, but how often have they been hot?
Warm or medium, I'd bet as much as a dollar they'd never get to UConn in that bracket.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There will still be some shuffling of the deck. I see danger everywhere for this talented but young UConn team. Once the brackets are finalized, we just have to count on Geno’s ability to prepare his team for the Big Dance, and the players have to deliver.

Reaction Score
Creme said UCONN is locked in to overall #1 if they win their conference tournament
I thought what he said was they were locked into a 1 seed. I don’t see anybody BUT A&M overtaking that #1 seed if they win the SEC tourney.

Reaction Score
One game at a time. We are still growing and finding the right mix for each opponent. We are deep with Anna back but do lack some experience as most teams do with the inability to have a tourney last March. We can go big if needed or have an amazing front court for pressure. The one question is our 3 point shooting, that is also a question for most teams so it's not a big problem as we have offensive rebound strength.

Reaction Score
No clear #1 seed. UConn will more than likely be the #1 seed. However, if Texas A&M wins their tournament, it would be difficult to argue they don't deserve to be #1.

Reaction Score
"One thing will stand above the rest when it comes to how the selection committee places teams in the 2021 NCAA tournament bracket: the S-curve. You're going to hear about it a lot leading up to and even during the tournament."

Purely based on seeding position 1-64. No geography. Some modifications so teams from same conference do not square off 1 1st round, etc.

Reaction Score
Well looks like UConn should be a lock for the overall number 1 seed now?

Reaction Score
They're still freshman in regards to NCAA play, big difference in quality of play between regular season and tournament play
I think that’s where their personalities help them though - they are so fearless, intense and just take it to the opposition so that should help them be positive and aggressive in NCAA’s.

Reaction Score
I thought what he said was they were locked into a 1 seed. I don’t see anybody BUT A&M overtaking that #1 seed if they win the SEC tourney.
Well, that doesn’t matter now. With A&M losing to UGA in the semis

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Bracketology for March 7th. Women's Bracketology: Brackets in all shapes and sizes

He still has DePaul in the tournament with Nova on the outside looking in. I think Nova has made a case to be included in the tournament. They only have Five losses compared to Eight for DePaul. Massey has DePaul ranked 54th and Nova 57. NCCA Net Rankings has Nova at 67 and DePaul at 71.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom