Bouk out indefinitely | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bouk out indefinitely

Reaction Score
I picked the wrong two months to stop drinking beer
C4E81E50-11D4-41BA-AF53-ACDED44237FA.gif

Reaction Score
Does he shut it down?
Unless he's physically unable to play without risking serious reinjury, no. His draft stock is rising, but he doesn't have enough play under his belt (and on film) to be a sure-fire lottery pick. He's the kind of player who having a monster March can catapult him up the draft board. If he sits out the year, I'd guess he's a low first-rounder.

Reaction Score
Guys, we are all taking the 2-4 weeks Goodman provided as an official update, it’s not. I’m optimistic but until I hear something more official, I’m not assuming Goodman is correct here. I sure hope he is though.

Reaction Score
Guys, we are all taking the 2-4 weeks Goodman provided as an official update, it’s not. I’m optimistic but until I hear something more official, I’m not assuming Goodman is correct here. I sure hope he is though.
That's what Hurley told him, don't think you're getting anything more official.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I picked the wrong two months to stop drinking beer. Anyone up for Eagle Rare triples?

I've been on a two months beer drinking stoppage for a while now.

I try not to drink last month or next month. I've been failing pretty hard kicking last month but next month always gives me hope.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Anybody beside me think it’s time someone in the program comes down w Covid? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Well, there is precedent courtesy of the Marine Corps last month. Remember, one, this is the Marines, and two, this was in Southern California.

The best part of this was the payment method. MCX= Marine Corps Exchange which is like a Walmart or Target. Barracks cats, is what it sounds like. Ferrel cats living around the barracks.

1610580387030.png

Marine seeks makeout partner with COVID-19 on Craigslist (marinecorpstimes.com)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Also, who was the player on Marquette and who gets to throw him into the basket support?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I've been on a two months beer drinking stoppage for a while now.

I try not to drink last month or next month. I've been failing pretty hard kicking last month but next month always gives me hope.

I went 60 days totally booze free last December- early March. Started as a challenge to see if I could go a week and then I kept pushing it out. I felt like a million bucks by the end of week 3 and was sleeping like a baby. Then, once I hit 60 days I immediately reverted to my old ways. Stick with it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I went 60 days totally booze free last December- early March. Started as a challenge to see if I could go a week and then I kept pushing it out. I felt like a million bucks by the end of week 3 and was sleeping like a baby. Then, once I hit 60 days I immediately reverted to my old ways. Stick with it.

Congrats but you missed the joke. I'm drinking this month. I don't drink last month or next month.

Kinda like the 20th C philosopher Annie said, Tommorow is always a day away.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I need more than "indefinite" to know how to spin this in my head to keep from killing myself. Is it "he'll miss the rest of the season but now he'll come back next year and go nuts" or "he'll be back by March"
Doesn’t take much to get you to kill your self. Kinda drastic.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Well, there is precedent courtesy of the Marine Corps last month. Remember, one, this is the Marines, and two, this was in Southern California.
Serious question. This sounds like some kind of military offense. Is it?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Serious question. This sounds like some kind of military offense. Is it?

Well, yes. There are several different charges if he got caught just for writing the ad. Actually following through on it would be more trouble for him.

It's something everyone would laugh at til you find out he works for you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom