OT: - Boston College signs 10-year apparel deal with... | The Boneyard

OT: Boston College signs 10-year apparel deal with...

Reaction Score
New Balance.

If you’re a BC fan and a dad, this must be like hitting the jackpot.

I expect to see the whole team rocking these next year...

1618319542958.png

Reaction Score
The funniest part is New Balance is loved by sneakerheads and has some of the coolest retros out there yet no matter what they do they will be associated with the dorky white dad who wears long tube socks and white blocky New Balance with grass stains and his fanny pack.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The funniest part is New Balance is loved by sneakerheads and has some of the coolest retros out there yet no matter what they do they will be associated with the dorky white dad who wears long tube socks and white blocky New Balance with grass stains and his fanny pack.

Which is weird given that it was one of the early, high tech running shoe companies. They just happened to make the best cross trainer shoes in the era when those white cross trainers were popular.

I think it's a smart move by BC to go with a company 5 miles or so from Campus. They will get more personal attention.

Reaction Score
Some of their lifestyle type shoes are pretty sweet and comfy (and 1/2 the price of nike/adidas). But their basketball shoes are hella ugly lmao

Reaction Score
They are even old man shoes for running. But for basketball?! I'm in my 50's and I've tried but never been able to choose New Balance shoes for hoops, I've worn mostly Nike but tried Adidas, Converse & Reebok. This is very on-brand for BC hoops.

Reaction Score
Good for Kahwi for taking the money, but I’ve never seen a kid wear those. Also not a lot of talent on the “new balance aau circuit” (which obviously doesn’t exist). Embarrassing by BC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom