Boneyard Tailgate - McAuliffe | The Boneyard

Boneyard Tailgate - McAuliffe

Reaction Score
Initial reach out

We have good interest ... and will be looking for donations and volunteers. IM me soon.

Focused on
Sept 9 - USF
Oct 6 - Memphis
Oct 21 - Tulsa
Oct 28 - Missouri

USF in early Sept seems to be drawling great interest; and Missouri as a big game seems to have a good solid equal interest ... to be the first leaders. I will post a POLL soon and get more thoughts. IM me with insight or ideas around the dates.

I think it needs to be (1) bigger than the A Lot provides (thinking Aircraft club) and (2) theme bigger than just Mr. McAuliffe - going towards a overall celebration of a SHARED UCONN fan - Boneyard experience. Watching your Passion from the Opening of Gampel through Championships AND then the Rentschler ...

What say you .... Any ideas?

Dates?

----------------------------
Committee

Pudge
Waquoit
HuskzMedic
HuskyNan
Deepster
champs99and04
mauconn
Jimmy Serrano
whaler11

And 2 former UConn football players

soon ... we will have an outline circling around the following:

Tasks
1. Site / Programming
2. Food/ Beverage
3. Donations to Charity / Budget
4. Outreach

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I started poking around on gofundme - it's about an 8% nut they take. 5% for themselves and another 3% to the good people at Visa/MC.

It looks easy enough to do if people are ok with that tax.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
IMG_3656.PNG

I don't have facebook so I tweeted that link to myself. and then got all these emails. Funny.

Well if we want to use it we can.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not our fault you didn't mark it covert ops draft!

But... care to explain the first entry above my retweet?? WTF

Venus Swimwear - got a new pool and bought the wife some new trunks for 'Father's Day'. Now get an email every few hours.

I only use Twitter to complain to airlines I didn't know anyone was on the other side.

Reaction Score
Venus Swimwear - got a new pool and bought the wife some new trunks for 'Father's Day'. Now get an email every few hours.

I only use Twitter to complain to airlines I didn't know anyone was on the other side.

I didn't picture you as a "romper" guy...

... CTMike's fault. I was just monkey see-monkey do.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
@RedSoloCup

May be something we can put together if we get enough spaces in your usual spot?
certainly! we are in line about an hour early... after that first push there are usually spots with us in that first open hour.

Reaction Score
Hey lemme know if you all decide to donate to a UConn fund. Not sure what the context is, so apologies if this is inappropriate, but I can help set you all up with a custom campaign page to UConn Football or scholarships or what have you.

What's your position?

IM with your email please

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom