Change Ad Consent Boneyard Stock Market Challenge, 2nd Try | The Boneyard

Boneyard Stock Market Challenge, 2nd Try

-

temery

What?
Ok, the first contest has been deleted. It was set up wrong.

New contest set up. $100,000 to trade. Register between today and Aug 1. Trading begins on August 1 and end Dec 31, 2020.

Questions?

1. Use the following link:

See updated process below.

2. Register and Join:
Ask them to Register to howthemarketworks.com and once they log-in, they can go to Join Contests, and look up your contest: Boneyard via the search bar.

Password is Boneyard. Those who already registered need to join this new contest. My guess is your registration is still good.

----------

Last edited:
After we set our shares of stocks (with a total value of $100K) can we trade/ exchange those stocks for stock of like values in new companies before December 31 ?

For example, if I have $25K worth of of shares in company X, could I thereafter move/ transfer/ exchange the value in company X to Company Y ?

Thanks.

After we set our shares of stocks (with a total value of $100K) can we trade/ exchange those stocks for stock of like values in new companies before December 31 ?

For example, if I have $25K worth of of shares in company X, could I thereafter move/ transfer/ exchange the value in company X to Company Y ?

Thanks.
You just sell X and buy Y just like a normal stock trade.

temery

What?
Reminder to the five people who registered for the first set up - you need to join the new contest. The first was set up wrong.

temery

What?
Any reason I get errors galore trying to sign via google or Facebook account?
no idea

Last edited:

temery

What?
Why is the stockmarket thread locked??
It's not. You tried to turn it into politics, so you, and only you, cannot post in that thread for two weeks.