***Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons*** | The Boneyard

***Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard! Please read the following rules before posting. If you have any questions, please contact JS, Biff, or myself via the private message (PM) feature (click on our name, then Start a Conversation).

• No politics. No "Trumpkins", "Libt*rds", "RINOs", references to political news, nothing. Take it to the Cesspool.
  • No name-calling or other personal attacks. It seems like this shouldn't have to be a rule.
  • Don't trash the kids that play the games, no matter what team. This includes use of the word "thug", which is a particular dislike of mine. We're taking about young women, not hardened criminals. Criticizing a play or player is fine, but there's no need whatsoever to get personal about it.
  • Regarding speculation - we don't EVER speculate on possible transfers here. We don't wonder if someone is pregnant, or gay, or a "head case" (another particular dislike of mine). If you want to speculate on the starting lineup or whether a coach is on the hot seat, be my guest.
  • The Boneyard women's board is a place to discuss young, female athletes that play basketball. It is NOT the place to leer at women or discuss the relative merits of women's appearances.
  • Don't drag garbage over from other boards, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or any other social media site. I'm talking about insults towards posters, teams, coaches, etc. If you want to bring some interesting news or post that's of general interest, no problem but leave incendiary posts where you find them. We don't need to start a flame war here because of something posted elsewhere.
  • Do not post copyrighted material. You may cut and past a "SMALL" teaser from the article but it must be short (a sentence or two max.) then post a link to the material.
  • Please don't post on the board about a moderator action (or inaction) with which you have an issue. Please PM us and we'll be glad to address any questions or concerns you might have. If your post gets deleted and you think it's fine, it's possible you were responding to a post that was deleted and if you quoted it, your post might be deleted too.
  • Don't reveal another poster's name or post their picture without permission. There are a lot of nuts on the Internet and giving out personal information on another poster exposes them to the nuts. Don't do it.
Basically, please be civil. Guess that's it for now.

UConn women roster
UConn women official site

UPDATE: Not all games are available. CPTV and others are enforcing their copyrights. Some games may be available on MJL243’s channel. https://youtube.com/channel/UC1O3YaVsK29IaycioTG28JA

The below is a link to video replays of UConn games - men's & women's hoops and football.
UConn Husky Games: Welcome to UConn Husky Games!

Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #1: Private messaging
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #2: Report, Ignore, and Polls
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #3: Posting links
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #4: Using the Toolbar
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #5: Posting videos
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #6: Posting pictures
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #7: Personalizing the Boneyard
Learning the Boneyard, Lesson #8: Other Stuff
Bonus Lesson: The Snipping Tool
Bonus Lesson #2: Chat room/text abbreviations & acronyms

Last edited:
Status