OT: - Bobby Trivigno | The Boneyard

OT: Bobby Trivigno

Reaction Score
UMass Captain Bobby Trivigno is rumored to be of interest to the Rangers.

He's got insane production over the last two years (31 goals, 51 assists in 65 games), but I never have watched him play live or on TV.

For those here who have seen him play, what's your scouting report on him? On paper, he sounds a lot like Mats Zuccarello.

Thanks!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
UMass Captain Bobby Trivigno is rumored to be of interest to the Rangers.

He's got insane production over the last two years (31 goals, 51 assists in 65 games), but I never have watched him play live or on TV.

For those here who have seen him play, what's your scouting report on him? On paper, he sounds a lot like Mats Zuccarello.

Thanks!
He’s one of those guys that just makes things happen. Very high hockey IQ. Always in the right place at the right time. He scored one and assisted on the winner against us last week. Nice article about him here. Matt Vautour: Bobby Trivigno has personified the rise of UMass hockey

Umass will miss him, but we sure won’t.

Reaction Score
First you should be scolded for being a UConn fan and a hockey fan but not a UConn hockey fan.

Second, we win the Hockey East championship this past Saturday and are still playing in the NCAA tourney if not for him. He may not have size, but as Bomber said he's got a great nose for the puck. His pass to set up the game-winning goal in the HE championship was Gretzy-esque. I have no idea how he saw the defenseman with the bodies along the boards and near him.....and from where he passed it in the corner - and yet it ended up perfectly on the D hockey stick for the game winner.

Id assume someone will give him a shot - the Rangers or someone else. Why wouldn't someone? It's one guy on a 20+ man roster in the AHL.

Reaction Score
First you should be scolded for being a UConn fan and a hockey fan but not a UConn hockey fan.
Thanks for the report. Not knowing the personalities on this forum, I’ll take this as a serious statement.

I’m a UConn hockey well-wisher, but it wouldn’t be fair to all of you to say I’m a “fan”.

I was at UConn during the lockout, so attending games live my hockey solace. I caught a puck at one of the home games, a UConn relic I’ll cherish for life (it’s on the desk of my music room at my house).

I live in Norwalk and don’t get NESN, so it’s hard to watch their games live or on TV: last live game was the NYE game at Yale which was a blast. I also went to the Maine game at Bridgeport and I’d attend more standalone games at Bridgeport. Haven’t attended CT Ice yet.

It’s also a time thing: I’m a basketball coach and college basketball is my passion. Even the Rangers take a back seat when it’s college basketball season, even though I never miss a Rangers extended highlights on YouTube. Curious to see how they’ll do post-deadline…hoping to move onto the second round!

Anywho, that’s my defense, if necessary.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Thanks for the report. Not knowing the personalities on this forum, I’ll take this as a serious statement.

I’m a UConn hockey well-wisher, but it wouldn’t be fair to all of you to say I’m a “fan”.

I was at UConn during the lockout, so attending games live my hockey solace. I caught a puck at one of the home games, a UConn relic I’ll cherish for life (it’s on the desk of my music room at my house).

I live in Norwalk and don’t get NESN, so it’s hard to watch their games live or on TV: last live game was the NYE game at Yale which was a blast. I also went to the Maine game at Bridgeport and I’d attend more standalone games at Bridgeport. Haven’t attended CT Ice yet.

It’s also a time thing: I’m a basketball coach and college basketball is my passion. Even the Rangers take a back seat when it’s college basketball season, even though I never miss a Rangers extended highlights on YouTube. Curious to see how they’ll do post-deadline…hoping to move onto the second round!

Anywho, that’s my defense, if necessary.
Judge Court GIF by Rooster Teeth

Well, stated. I find you innocent of all charges.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom