Block C Hats | The Boneyard

Block C Hats

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
LMAO. We've only re-introduced and been wearing the Block C for the last 3 years?
More a shot at our tailgating fans from ten years ago who have abandoned the program. Plus the block C sucks, but just IMO.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
More a shot at our tailgating fans from ten years ago who have abandoned the program. Plus the block C sucks, but just IMO.
Like it or not, and I LOVE it, it is the logo that is on the uniform of our team. It identifies us with the greatest era of UConn football.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I got this one back in June and posted a link on the board, but it seems like they are all gone now.
1626788635934.png

Old link

This used one is the only one I see now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m a massive fan of the block C

Also miss all the “UConn Country” reference to football.
You can blame "UConn Country" reference disappearing due to losing our last 18 AAC games. Too bad Diaco didn't get to ride his own recruits.

Amusing how the block C is in the modern, big time UConn letterhead font.

Reaction Score
I don't think the Block C sucks, per say. But I do think it's pretty bland. I think if the C gets outlined in red making it pop a little more, it will still have that classic look with a modern twist.

Reaction Score
You can blame "UConn Country" reference disappearing due to losing our last 18 AAC games. Too bad Diaco didn't get to ride his own recruits.

Amusing how the block C is in the modern, big time UConn letterhead font.
True. Diaco emphasized “UConn Nation” and they ran with it. I thought it was stale and too mainstream while “UConn Country” was unique and fitting for where Storrs was and spoke to the fans that weren’t in suburbia. It also was fitting for the general football fan base.

Reaction Score
True. Diaco emphasized “UConn Nation” and they ran with it. I thought it was stale and too mainstream while “UConn Country” was unique and fitting for where Storrs was and spoke to the fans that weren’t in suburbia. It also was fitting for the general football fan base.
Dude, no way Storrs is rural and I spent over 4 years there!

Reaction Score
Dude, no way Storrs is rural and I spent over 4 years there!
The area is pretty rural. Maybe not Storrs, today, but historically the area, Eastern Connecticut, is much more rural than central or south eastern Connecticut. Albeit, not as rural as north western Connecticut. You drive through parts of Lebanon, Woodstock, Coventry, Mansfield, Ashford, Eastford, or Brooklyn your going to find farms and fields. You don’t see that pop up around Hartford or Fairfield county. UConn was originally an agricultural school so it fit the motive IMO.

Reaction Score
Considering I’ve been trying to get a fitted hook C hat for years, I wouldn’t hold out much hope.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

The obvious term is UConn Territory.

Reaction Score
In my last couple ventures up to Storrs, the bookstore practically went out of their way to NOT have anything with the Block C.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom