Big Shot | The Boneyard

Big Shot

Reaction Score
If you still can’t enough nasketball, John Stamos stars in Big Shot as a Bobby Knight type coach relegated to coaching a girls team at an elite private school in San Diego. First episode was Friday on Disney. Very predictable but maybe that is how you want it to be. It might also create more interest in girls to play basketball.

Reaction Score
It gives me mighty ducks game changers vibes, but I can't say I hate it. Cheesy and cliche but....what should I expect from kids sports entertainment nowadays? The 90's feel good sports movie is dead. I think the director showed John Stamos the boneyard though and said "now pretend like you are a forum poster but want to take Geno Auriemma's job" and that's the Gordon Bombay knockoff we got.

Reaction Score
It gives me mighty ducks game changers vibes, but I can't say I hate it. Cheesy and cliche but....what should I expect from kids sports entertainment nowadays? The 90's feel good sports movie is dead. I think the director showed John Stamos the boneyard though and said "now pretend like you are a forum poster but want to take Geno Auriemma's job" and that's the Gordon Bombay knockoff we got.
My feeling as well. Cheesy but I didn’t hate it. Hoosiers transferred to an elite girls private high school. I did like the part where he taught girls to take a charge.

Reaction Score
My feeling as well. Cheesy but I didn’t hate it. Hoosiers transferred to an elite girls private high school. I did like the part where he taught girls to take a charge.
it's funny cuz i felt like I watched an entire sports movie condensed into 40 minutes. And it's only the first episode!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom