Big East Transfers | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Scary for us.
I still have nightmares of him posting up Cole and every other guard we had. Jackson was the only guy who could guard him.
Jackson was the only one strong enough to not be moved by his push offs

Reaction Score
Jackson couldn’t guard anyone effectively & fouled out in like 15 mins. He looked like an athletic kid who didn’t handle his emotions or guard with any patience. He will be real good. But, that game- he showed why he was highly touted AND that he was inexperienced.

Reaction Score
Jackson couldn’t guard anyone effectively & fouled out in like 15 mins. He looked like an athletic kid who didn’t handle his emotions or guard with any patience. He will be real good. But, that game- he showed why he was highly touted AND that he was inexperienced.
I agree that he needs to be better with fouling, but i’m not sure where you’re getting that he couldn’t handle his emotions. I’ve never seen that from him personally.

Lots to work on, but he always seemed to have a good attitude on the court. I saw him get some HORRENDOUS calls against him and I always thought he took it better than I would have.

Fair to talk about fouls and inexperience.

Also, don’t know about the statement “he couldn’t guard anyone effectively.” In the Xavier game, he was the only player that could shut out Paul Scruggs and he did a very good job at it.

Fouls definitely were a big issue with him, but he showed his flashes of being a great defender.

Reaction Score
If Ballock comes back with A Jones and Mitchell, O'Connell and Kalkbenner that should be enough. Add Mason Miller and Newbhard, plus the 2 international recruits who got injured at the beginning of this season in Rati 6'4 and Nucleis 6'10(both shooters)....add a transfer and they look like a middle of the pack BE team

Reaction Score
Marquette adds incoming sophomore Clemson power forward OM Prosper.

Didn't play much in 19-20, but the #106 prospect of '20.

In seven days, Smart has added five players to Marquette's squad. Impressive.

Marquette's depth chart this week:

1618504440616.png

Marquette's depth chart last week:

1618504488779.png

Reaction Score
Fordham's Joel Soriano has transferred to St. John's.

The 6'11 250 incoming junior averaged 10.4p, 9.2r and 54.5 fg% in 27.1 mpg. Nice steady post presence for the Red Storm. Arguably, Soriano will be more valuable to the St. John's than Aaron Wheeler, but both bigs, plus Stef Smith, make a real nice transfer trio.

Reaction Score
If Ballock comes back with A Jones and Mitchell, O'Connell and Kalkbenner that should be enough. Add Mason Miller and Newbhard, plus the 2 international recruits who got injured at the beginning of this season in Rati 6'4 and Nucleis 6'10(both shooters)....add a transfer and they look like a middle of the pack BE team

Reaction Score
1) Duke must be really hard up for frontcourt help if they offered John.
2) I didn't realize Bishop was leaving Creighton. He was one of my favorite players in the conference. Big loss for Creighton.

Reaction Score
Great spot for Bishop. Hard working kid and happy for him. Between Jones going pro and Sims graduating, Bishop steps right into a starting role at the 5.

With Beard coming in and the talent he's brought in, Texas will be one of my favorite non-Big East teams to watch in 21-22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom