Big East Transfers | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please someone give me the bottom line ….. which Big East teams improved the most through post season transfers, and which teams were hurt the most by post season transfers.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
Please someone give me the bottom line ….. which Big East teams improved the most through post season transfers, and which teams were hurt the most by post season transfers.

Thanks.
Positive: Seton Hall, Marquette, St. John's, Providence

Neutral: Villanova, UConn, Butler, Xavier

Negative: Georgetown, DePaul, Creighton,

Reaction Score

Thanks.
St Johns is the answer to both questions. 8 guys transferred out, 5 guys in.

Cole, Williams, Dunn and Earlington were all decent role players and all transferred out. I especially liked Earlington, who was a key to their small ball lineups and killed us. Isiah Moore was talented but seemed to have issues, so not as big a deal. Roberts and McGriff were depth pieces.

But they replaced those guys with Aaron Wheeler, Montez Mathis, Stef Smith, & Joel Soriano. The former 2 are veteran, high major guys, if somewhat inefficient ones. If either can shoot well this year, they'll be high impact guys. Soriano and Smith are top tier mid major guys. Soriano needs to cleanup his FT shooting, but should be able to start day 1 at center. Smith adds some needed shooting considering the other additions and departures. Tareq Coburn is a nice veteran role player shooter. Plus Nyiwe, who Chris Beard took so presumably he has some potential longterm.

Reaction Score

King was projected to be the team's starter at the 4 spot. Averaged 15p, 6r, 1.5s, 1.2b, 34 3p% last year for Eastern Kentucky.

I'm very curious about Ewing's "conduct expectations" as he seems to have very high standards. Not saying I agree or disagree with them, just would like to learn more about how he runs the program.

Reaction Score

King was projected to be the team's starter at the 4 spot. Averaged 15p, 6r, 1.5s, 1.2b, 34 3p% last year for Eastern Kentucky.

I'm very curious about Ewing's "conduct expectations" as he seems to have very high standards. Not saying I agree or disagree with them, just would like to learn more about how he runs the program.

Good for Pat. I would imagine his conduct expectations are don't be an idiot and go to class.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I would imagine they would be similar to what JT expected from him.

Reaction Score

I think the conduct expectations are fairly strict at Gtown now. I’m sure everyone recalls the criminal conduct and overall horrible behavior of half the roster just a few years ago. Many didn’t think Ewing would survive the stink from those incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom