Big East Tournament Tickets | The Boneyard

Big East Tournament Tickets

Reaction Score
Will UConn be releasing BET tickets soon or do we have to go through 3rd party sites to get them? Also the tickets will be for the whole tournament and not just a specific day correct?

Reaction Score
Will UConn be releasing BET tickets soon or do we have to go through 3rd party sites to get them? Also the tickets will be for the whole tournament and not just a specific day correct?
You needed to be a donor to buy through UConn allotment.

Reaction Score
You needed to be a donor to buy through UConn allotment.
Ahhh ok. My friends and I are trying to go but we aren’t donors we are recent grads. Should we just buy them now on stubhub or tickpick or somewhere else? Also are tickets we buy for Thursday and Friday and Saturday?

Reaction Score
Curious - Does anyone ”know” how they determine the location of team benches for the BE tourney? I went back and watched some of the 2021 and 2019 highlights, looks like the lower seed was in front of section 4 with the higher in front of section 6. For the nba fans, section 6 is behind the Knicks bench with the away team in front of section 4.

Reaction Score
Where is the best place to buy tickets? Does UConn sell any tickets directly, or are they only sold through the general Ticketmaster page? Or am I better off trying to buy tickets on the day of the event?

Reaction Score
Where is the best place to buy tickets? Does UConn sell any tickets directly, or are they only sold through the general Ticketmaster page? Or am I better off trying to buy tickets on the day of the event?
losing team hotels after day 1

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I was invited to purchase tickets and paid for two tickets several weeks ago

I still haven't heard from them

Reaction Score
I’m looking to buy upwards of 10 tickets for the BET semifinals on Friday night and was wondering if anyone has any advice. Currently the cheapest I’m able to find including fees are approximately $175 which seems high. Is it best to wait until the tournament actually starts or will prices only continue to rise? Also any preferred sites / ways to purchase tickets? Any advice is appreciated!

Reaction Score
I’m looking to buy upwards of 10 tickets for the BET semifinals on Friday night and was wondering if anyone has any advice. Currently the cheapest I’m able to find including fees are approximately $175 which seems high. Is it best to wait until the tournament actually starts or will prices only continue to rise? Also any preferred sites / ways to purchase tickets? Any advice is appreciated!
If UConn is in the semis along with any of the other top seeds I would expect the price to stay the same or jump.

XLCenterFan

Wethersfield, CT, NE
Reaction Score
I was invited to purchase tickets and paid for two tickets several weeks ago

I still haven't heard from them
My father and I also ordered through UConn. They reached out and said we do have tickets, but they haven’t sent them yet. Should be getting them any day now. Would love to have them since we won’t be attending the whole tournament and want to sell the tix we aren’t using.

Reaction Score
My father and I also ordered through UConn. They reached out and said we do have tickets, but they haven’t sent them yet. Should be getting them any day now. Would love to have them since we won’t be attending the whole tournament and want to sell the tix we aren’t using.
If you need some loud, crazy, and probably drunk UConn fans to sell them to, I’m your guy

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Which sessions are you sitting out? DM me if you want to sell them. I bought tickets to the championship game. Looking possibly for the semifinals.

Reaction Score
Looking to sell round 1 and championship. Let me know if you’re interested. You’ll be 1st on the list.
Interested in the championship game. Fingers crossed we make it there. Thank you friend

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Looking to sell round 1 and championship. Let me know if you’re interested. You’ll be 1st on the list.
Can’t make it to the quarterfinals unfortunately. Have to work. Thank you tho!

Reaction Score
I am looking for 2 tickets for the semis on Friday, if anyone is selling.

Reaction Score
Looking to buy two tickets to the late semi-final (Session 4) on Friday March 11th. PM if you can't make it! TY

Reaction Score
Also looking to buy two tickets for tonight. If anyone is selling please DM!

Reaction Score
What's the best/most trustworthy secondary market? Still stubhub? Ticketmaster resell?

Reaction Score
What's the best/most trustworthy secondary market? Still stubhub? Ticketmaster resell?
I do not have a lot of experience, so please take my opinion with a grain of salt, but my impression is that all the "well-known" markets are more or less equally trustworthy. VividSeats, StubHub, TickPick, SeatGeek, et al

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
So any suggestions on how I can sell my tickets for the same price I bought them for? I paid $140 each in section 227 row 7. Does Nova have a fan forum like the Boneyard?

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
price them to sell at this point. cut your losses.

I have them listed on Ticketmaster for $80 like pretty much all the others, yet no one is biting.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
price them to sell at this point. cut your losses.

Sold at $60. Unbelievable… such a bad thing for NYC that UConn lost. No one gives a crap about Creighton.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilesa

Top Bottom