Big East MTEs | The Boneyard

Big East MTEs

Reaction Score
Wanted a place to post confirmed MTEs.

Solid MTE being hosted by Xavier. Bradley should be one of the better MVC teams and Toledo is usually one of the better teams in the MAC. Oakland was bad last year, but Kampe is an OG and Rashad Williams is their star and was injured last year.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
As the resident Bradley grad on the Boneyard I agree that the Braves should be good again this year. The question this year with the limited out of conference schedules will the selection committee leave out some good mid tier schools that don't win their conference tourneys. Not a UConn problem anymore!

Reaction Score

in the article re no games at XL it specifically mentioned OOC games against Sacred Heart and BYU. thought that was interesting.

Reaction Score
real potential for an 0-3 start for the Friars
What you think PC sucks c'mon man, more like 3-0 or 2-1 we got veteran group. We smoked TX the last 2 yrs, Cooley foaming at the mouth to play UNC after 2 close ncaa tournament games against them (first one we should have won, Bryce Cotton went nuts second game Dunn went nuts) rest of the teams are beatable.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Great for Seton Hall. Even Boise State should be one of the best mid-majors in the league and Derrick Alston is one of the funner players to watch. Saw him play on Xmas Eve last year and he's a 6'9 stick who's their point guard.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
This is a little OT, but do we know for sure what our schedule is prior to the Dec 11 BE start?

Reaction Score
This is a little OT, but do we know for sure what our schedule is prior to the Dec 11 BE start?
Besides the Legends Classic games on 12/2 and 12/3, no we do not. Should be coming out soon though since UConn said they were waiting for the BE schedule before releasing the early season out of conference games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Besides the Legends Classic games in 12/2 and 12/3, no we do not. Should be coming out soon though since UConn said they were waiting for the BE schedule before releasing the early season out of conference games.
NC State Dec 5 isn't official but contract has been signed. Mohegan. Legends is now Dec 1 and 3rd I've heard.

Reaction Score
Come NCAA tourney time, will be interested to see how a team that played significantly less games, say the minimum of 13, is seeded vs. ones that were able to play double the amount of games? i.e. does a 10-3 team with one quality win make the tourney over an 18-8 team with 2 quality wins? Many other scenarios could come into play, just using that as an example.

Reaction Score
Promising news that details from one MTE have been announced today:

Personally, these smaller, local "mini-bubbles" are the most likely not to be affected by covid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom