Best place to get Uconn Mens jerseys? | The Boneyard

Best place to get Uconn Mens jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Im looking to get a Uconn mens jersey but not liking the surprisingly limited selection online. Anyone know any places online or local to pick one up? No i dont get out much lol!

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
They are incredibly hard to find. The UConn online store sells a generic 34 jersey. But other than that they are hard to come bye

Reaction Score
They are incredibly hard to find. The UConn online store sells a generic 34 jersey. But other than that they are hard to come bye
Yeah i saw that one and i also saw an authentic #50 jersey but thats about it.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Im looking to get a Uconn mens jersey but not liking the surprisingly limited selection online. Anyone know any places online or local to pick one up? No i dont get out much lol!

If you are looking to buy what the players wear you are always going to be limited to whatever Nike decides to release each year, and recently they have released 1 authentic model and 1 replica. It does not appear anything has been released for this season yet, but considering the design hasn't changed all that much from last year they might not put out anything new. They have not been using numbers from active players either.

So at most you will have 3 or 4 options to choose from later this year. I'd check fanatics, shop.uconnhuskies.com, fansedge and Eastbay and wait until they put stuff on sale for Black Friday.

Your other option is to look on eBay for some vintage items

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
DHGate. They ship from China, but they look 100% authentic and run about $15-20 with free shipping.

Do they really look good in person because the pictures look very fake

Reaction Score

I'd say they look like the pictures. You just have to go by the ones with the most reviews/buys. Look at the pictures in the reviews that buyers have posted to get an accurate sense.

Reaction Score
I'd buy an older one on eBay. Nike's retail stuff was higher quality 12-15 years ago. I recommend something from the Gordon/Okafor days, should be able to find a stitched/tackle-twill jersey for $30-$40. That was our best uniform design anyway IMO. Most agree it was Top 3, can't go wrong with it. Just be aware that Nike's stuff ran HUGE back then. You'd probably want to size down.

A few years ago Nike really cut down on the jerseys/shorts they make available to the public. I believe they stopped selling well. IMO Nike shot themselves in the foot when they moved to the paper-thin, bathing suit material in 2010 or so. No one was going to pay $65 for something that thin and flimsy.

Reaction Score
I’ve been casually looking for an 06 Rudy Gay jersey for a while now. No luck!

Reaction Score
I’ve seen them in person. They look awful. If they would figure out how to fix the front they would be fine

Reaction Score
DHGate. They ship from China, but they look 100% authentic and run about $15-20 with free shipping.
I bought one from a similar company in China and I think it looks good. However I don’t wear it and bought it for a large display hanging in my bar. I believe it was Boatright’s Jersey. I would also say to be careful buying on eBay because they do not regulate fake jerseys very well. I think the only way they take down a listing is if it says “authentic” in the title and is a fake. So if a listing does not say “authentic” I wouldn’t buy it on eBay.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Maybe apples and oranges, but if they fit anything like a souvenir T I bought in China,it fits like disease. It has a strange, to big head ooening. My friend bought a different one and same thing. Maybe the UConn shirty fits differently.

To get an authentic men’s shirt, sneak into the Gampel locker room at 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom