OT: - Best mini golf in CT | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Best mini golf in CT

Reaction Score
I used to take my cousins (who are more like little brothers to me) to R&B in Winstead. We would play a couple rounds, hit the batting cages and go karts and finish with some great ice cream.

Reaction Score
I asked her what it was and she didn’t know. She said they passed several other ones on their way to the one they went to.
I just asked because it was nice course I played a few times as a kid. I just remember playing with my parents and my dad hit a putt that just lipped out and rolled a few feet away. I forgot to mention a front was coming through and it was windy. Then there was a gust and my dad's ball began to move, caught a little slope and rolled into the hole.

Reaction Score
Year ahead of Tony, who as far as I'm concerned never got the credit for how good he was.

Missed this and agree. He actually was head to head with Jay Murphy from Maloney, 2 of the best bigs in the state that year. But he gave up 5 inches easy to Murph and threw big numbers when they played. Tony was a great HS player and a great kid to boot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom