Best Covers of Rock Songs

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Sina and Friends cover of Aerosmith's Cryin'

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
David Cook covers Michael. (I believe this was a Chris Cornell version).

Billie Jean

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm thinking we've seen Sina's entire catalogue by now. She's still no Sika.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

cover ur ears for the 'yucko' parts. that lady is like a stretch of 20 miles of bad highway, with hailstorms. and locusts.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
dave's got a new 'band' - the deegees. hehe, 'dg's.' the dave grohls? dave's gangsta's? sumthin else? too funny. big props.
here's their latest.

awesome sauce. disco lives!
all them 'nuke fusion' scientists? just add one part grohl to one part bruno, and it's over. musicians then gonna have to find a new career while they just break the internet. lol.

Last edited:

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
The Grateful Dead cover Chuck Berry's Promised Land...

Reaction Score
While digging up Crack the Sky's radio song, I was reacquainted with this Beatles cover they did on a live album.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
better than the original

little big town and their 4 part harmonies could make their singing of the yellow pages or the ingredients of that nacho 'cheese' flavoring on doritos, a must see event at the met. check out all the pros there, first in rapt attention, then followed by a need to dance.

and, gotta do it, to brain rinse the enter sandman earlier post. there are way too many totally emasculated covers here. it's called heavy metal, not snooze patrol. lol. don't take it personally. also lol.
Metallica - Enter Sandman Live Moscow 1991 HD

Last edited:
Reaction Score
better than the original

little big town and their 4 part harmonies could make their singing of the yellow pages or the ingredients of that nacho 'cheese' flavoring on doritos, a must see event at the met. check out all the pros there, first in rapt attention, then followed by a need to dance.

and, gotta do it, to brain rinse the enter sandman earlier post. there are way too many totally emasculated covers here. it's called heavy metal, not snooze patrol. lol. don't take it personally. also lol.
Metallica - Enter Sandman Live Moscow 1991 HD

Wow! "The Chain" is one of my favorite FM songs and these guys just kill it!

Reaction Score
The Electric Light Orchestra's cover of Do Ya (1977):

OK, I'm being a bit of a smart-ass here. Jeff Lynne, who wrote "Do Ya" was a member of The Move when this song first came out for them. He left The Move and founded E.L.O., and re-did his song for that band 5 years later, which became a hit for them.....

Reaction Score
Now a legit cover - Pete Townsend does The English Beat's Save It For Later, which is a very popular song that has been covered by many bands over the years:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is a cover from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", great for this Holloween. Anna Shirin is the singer who is teaming up with Sina and friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom