OT: - Best bull sittah evah? | The Boneyard

OT: Best bull sittah evah?

Reaction Score
Hope thread title OK mods.

Pitino on Francessa. Guy could be a lawyer for second career. He is as persuasive as anyone this side of Squid. Defiantly insists innocence. No indictments. Blames a plea bargain guy for his situation. Fat so totAlly buys his story.

Found it interesting he came home and lives in NYC when not in the Florida mansion. Sold KY home.

Edit: state of KY has $35 mill lawsuit problem on its hands.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mike doesn't actually buy his story, I'm sure pitino only agreed to the intercint if he was promised it would be softball. Gotta keep those ratings so Mike agreed.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The guy wrote a book in a ham-handed, totally transparent attempt to sanitize his forever trashed public image. It's not going to work.

As Parrish indicates in the article, even if you believe he buried his head in the sand like an ostrich, he still knew what the score was, and that the recruitment was somehow illegal. To suggest otherwise would mean he's a stupid, know-nothing, totally naive mouth breather. He's anything but that.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Yeah, but. Be honest with me now. Wouldn't you, in your heart of hearts, like to see the Pitino saga play out for Squid and K?

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Caller today got through and said to Mike that his new Mike's On App is one of his top 5 favorites.
Then he started listing Fired Calamari as #1 and a series of Italian appetizers as #2, #3 before he got cut off.
hahaha

Back to subject, that Pitino interview was rough.
Rick is a slickster and Mike rolled over for him.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Rick can afford the Mike Francesa App now that he sold his KY home.
I heard that there is a video of MF and his snow blowah on the app. I will sell my Apple and Amazon stock to buy that app.

Reaction Score
He shows the traits of a liar on his televised interview. No surprise.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Rick can afford the Mike Francesa App now that he sold his KY home.
Considering the average Kentucky home looks like this, I doubt it. :D

trailer1.jpg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Considering the average Kentucky home looks like this, I doubt it. :D

trailer1.jpg
I'm going to KY on Friday. I already know you're not right about this. Where I am going, it will be naturally beautiful, and culturally vibrant.

I'm here after a good swim and have already read functional envy of UNC, Dook, Cuse, and Louisville. I hate as much as anyone else that there wasn't a chair for us when the CR music stopped, but we have an unexpected and welcome OV starting here tomorrow, and my energy is directed there.

Reaction Score
We know Pitino is lying because he said "I take full responsibility" AND "I did not know what my staff was doing". Both things cannot be true.

Reaction Score
Caller today got through and said to Mike that his new Mike's On App is one of his top 5 favorites.
Then he started listing Fired Calamari as #1 and a series of Italian appetizers as #2, #3 before he got cut off.
hahaha

Back to subject, that Pitino interview was rough.
Rick is a slickster and Mike rolled over for him.
Some caller got through today and started talking about TGI Friday apps. Cut him off quick. Wasn't stuttering john.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom