Beer | Page 209 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
I've never tried it, but it's considered a Pale Ale.
Lawson's promotes it as a "hazy ale with a hint of tartness".
So you're saying it's more than "a hint"???
Definitely more than a hint. But certainly not a full sour. I was able to finish it. Would not be able to down a full sour

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am a big fan of Aspetuck Brewlab in Bridgeport. My local packy was stocked with new Sun Summer Ale, their sour ale with pink Guava called Hawaii Five-O, and a new Saison called Field Share. Plus thier exceptional IPA called Turbidity Lucidity.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not normally a fan of variety packs but New Belgium has a good one for summer.

Voodoo Ranger mixed twelve.
Juicy Haze
Lime Lager
Citradelic Tangerine
Whit Bier
Sounds like something I’d easily bang out in a couple days on my vacation in Maine next week

Reaction Score
Has anyone had Coles Road Brewing yet? I've had them at various beer festivals over the past few years and they were fantastic but have not had a chance to try the crowlers since they opened up shop in Berlin

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I am a big fan of Aspetuck Brewlab in Bridgeport. My local packy was stocked with new Sun Summer Ale, their sour ale with pink Guava called Hawaii Five-O, and a new Saison called Field Share. Plus thier exceptional IPA called Turbidity Lucidity.

Aspetuck Brewlab products are best purchased at the source, so you can peruse the crazy (and expensive) glass selection at Stoked, which is in the same building

Reaction Score
Tried the new Hopmeadow Brewing in Avon this past weekend.....picked up 32 oz. crowlers of their Polka Pilsner and 1760 Brown Ale. Tasty.
The Pilsner especially was nicely balanced as a Pilsner should be.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
12% Beer Project is killing it. Great rotation! Marlowe, Everybody Wants Some, Fog... so many great beers
I've been pimping them for a while. The Eager To Share is a fave brew for me in 2020.

The Hog River brews are in cans now. #giggety. Their Golden Messenger kolsch-style ale is phenomenal.

Reaction Score
I've been pimping them for a while. The Eager To Share is a fave brew for me in 2020.

The Hog River brews are in cans now. #giggety. Their Golden Messenger kolsch-style ale is phenomenal.
Were you able to try the Eager to Share Galaxy one-off from last week? fantastic

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Were you able to try the Eager to Share Galaxy one-off from last week? fantastic
It was gone in 48 hours. Then on Saturday was a limited batch with Amarillo on draft. Missed that, too.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So, a shout out to Naukabout on the Cape. The beer has really come a long way. Lots of good IPAs. Plus the location is awesome. Probably 40 new picnic tables with umbrellas set along a terraced space winding into the woods. Utterly ideal for Covid.

Prices kind of suck at $7 for a 10 Oz draft in a plastic cup. There is some food as well. Overall a fun place to visit.

Reaction Score
didn’t read the entire but this bad boy is a solid ipa, first time trying it

C78636F2-78C3-49CC-B60E-EB5425D3B1AD.jpeg

Reaction Score
Anyone been to Aslin brewing in Arlington? Some really good stouts. Second only to Trillium.

Reaction Score
Anyone been to Aslin brewing in Arlington? Some really good stouts. Second only to Trillium.
Will check it out although stouts are a cold weather beer for me. Trillium is selling out of IPAs immediately almost every day.
Anyone know of good breweries near RI beaches?

Reaction Score
Will check it out although stouts are a cold weather beer for me. Trillium is selling out of IPAs immediately almost every day.
Anyone know of good breweries near RI beaches?
Well all the tap rooms are closed but Proclamation Ale Company is the best beer in RI by far in my opinion. You can order on-line and pick it up.

So I hope you're quarantining after you get back home from RI. :)

Reaction Score
Had some Hog River this weekend - tasty Pilsner!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom