Best Bad Movies | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Best Bad Movies

Reaction Score
I could have sworn I already waded into this topic, but... alas, I hadn't. Already seen a couple on my list here - Big Trouble in Little China, Better Off Dead, and Roadhouse.

A couple of my absolute favorite cult classics - Ford Fairlane and Buckaroo Bonzai. Bonzai is particularly interesting - huge cast - Peter Weller, John Lithgow, Ellen Barkin, Jeff Goldblum, Christopher Lloyd, Clancy Brown, Jonathon Banks. Nutty movie, campy sci-fi effects, but super fun, especially on subsequent rewatches. Also very quotable

"Declaration of War - The short form"

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy"

Even pulled it out of mothballs for an SNL skit with Lithgow playing John Whorfin years later

Last edited:

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
When Mars Attacks should qualify, though it's more "bad" than "best"

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I could have sworn I already waded into this topic, but... alas, I hadn't. Already seen a couple on my list here - Big Trouble in Little China, Better Off Dead, and Roadhouse.

A couple of my absolute favorite cult classics - Ford Fairlane and Buckaroo Bonzai. Bonzai is particularly interesting - huge cast - Peter Weller, John Lithgow, Ellen Barkin, Jeff Goldblum, Christopher Lloyd, Clancy Brown, Jonathon Banks. Nutty movie, campy sci-fi effects, but super fun, especially on subsequent rewatches. Also very quotable

"Declaration of War - The short form"

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy"

Even pulled it out of mothballs for an SNL skit with Lithgow playing John Whorfin years later

When a movie leaves those memorable quotes, you know it's one for this category. Army of Darkness is one of the classics in that regard.

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"
"Hail to the king, baby."
"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

And best of all this

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I love Mars Attacks! Might be best sci fi comedy ever. Neck and neck w/ Galaxy Quest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom