Being a Jets fan really sucks. | The Boneyard

Being a Jets fan really sucks.

Reaction Score
  • They hire Gase who was a failure in Miami and burned bridges with players there.
  • Gase appears to be a maniac at his initial press conference.
  • Gase clashes with MacCagnan.
  • MacCagnan signs high priced FA's Leveon Bell and CJ Mosely.
  • Gase states he wouldn't have signed either of them
  • MacCagnan sits through the Draft, makes all their picks and is fired.
  • Darnold gets mono. Misses almost a month.
  • Backup QB gets hurt in the first quarter of his first game. Out for the year.
  • 3rd string QB who was on the practice squad is now the starting QB. He proceeds to stink, as expected. Jets are now 0-4.
  • Darnold comes back, beats the Cowboys.
  • Jets are blanked, at home, by the Pats 33-0. Darnold is mic'd up and shown saying that he's "seeing ghosts"
  • OL Kelechi Osemele has 2 doctors recommend surgery, Jets don't allow it. They list him as doubtful even though he hasn't played or practiced in 3 weeks.
  • Jets lose to the Jags. Sit at 1-6. Darnold has thrown 7 picks and lost a fumble in the last 8 quarters.
  • Jets cut Osemele.
  • Jets trade the #6 pick in the 2015 draft, Leonard Williams, for draft picks. No one from MacCagnan's 2015 draft is currently on the roster.
  • The Jets discuss trading Pro Bowl Safety Jamal Adams. The only sure-fire, can't miss player on their roster. He's 24, under contract and unquestionably the leader of that locker room.

Reaction Score
I'll never understand why any team was willing to hire Adam Gase so quickly. I just don't understand it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Did I tell you I had a drink with Fireman Ed at Saratoga this summer?

Reaction Score
Did I tell you I had a drink with Fireman Ed at Saratoga this summer?

No, but I met him there a few years ago as well. I go every year and will have to remember to check in and see if you’re up that weekend.

Reaction Score
And the Jets lose to the Dolphins LMFAO.

Reaction Score
And the Jets lose to the Dolphins LMFAO.
Miami actually looked like the better team to me. I'd say the Jets lost to a team that decided they didn't want to win this season, but when you hire Adam Gase as your coach, it's hard to say you are trying to win either. Jets should pull the plug on him as quickly as they can.

Reaction Score
The Jets continue to find ways to embarrass me as a fan. Just when I think it can't get worse, it does.

Reaction Score
The Jets continue to find ways to embarrass me as a fan. Just when I think it can't get worse, it does.

At least it increases the chance of Gase getting fired and makes ya the front runners to grab Tua or Hubert and could trade Darnold for a pick.

Reaction Score
At least it increases the chance of Gase getting fired and makes ya the front runners to grab Tua or Hubert and could trade Darnold for a pick.
Don't forget Cincy. They are still holding strong for that number one pick. As for the Jets, I can't imagine them going after a QB. It's much more likely that Gase is fired and they maybe try to bring in an actual coach who can work with a QB.

Reaction Score

The Jets can't fire Gase.

They signed Bowles to an extension before they fired him. They owe MacCagnan money. No chance they have 3 head coaches (Bowles, Gase and new guy) and 2 GM's on their payroll for 2 years.

Reaction Score
If it makes you feel any better the Giants aren’t any better, I wouldn’t put past Shurmur to find a way to lose to the Jets and Dolphins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom