Bears breaking into homes | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bears breaking into homes

Reaction Score
Anyone having this problem?

The article has some good recommendations about taking in bird feeders from March to November and keeping barbecue grills in a garage or shed when not being used.

Reaction Score
Did someone pizz in your cheerios? I said deaths were 27, accurate. Number of attacks was 126 per wiki.
No that’s not what you said, here are your words and punctuation exactly……….”The volume of deaths (or even attacks) are actually minuscule. 27 in a century.”…….and I’m assuming you mean the entire country, not just the great state of California.

There have been 20 attacks (and several were fatal) in California alone since 1986 (minuscule?) when they started keeping those records. What about the rest of the century?.
Thanks for your vulgar reply btw, maybe you SHOULD take that walk in the woods.

Reaction Score
No that’s not what you said, here are your words and punctuation exactly……….”The volume of deaths (or even attacks) are actually minuscule. 27 in a century.”…….and I’m assuming you mean the entire country, not just the great state of California.

There have been 20 attacks (and several were fatal) in California alone since 1986 (minuscule?) when they started keeping those records. What about the rest of the century?.
Thanks for your vulgar reply btw, maybe you SHOULD take that walk in the woods.
Yes, that's minuscule.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom