Bauer with some pretty serious allegations against him. | The Boneyard

Bauer with some pretty serious allegations against him.

Reaction Score

This would be so Mets if he signed with them, then while in first place this came out. Glad they did not get this guy.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Man, last week I traded him for Craig Kimbrel!!

Spin rate goes down, sin rate goes up.

Reaction Score
Okay so he choked you with your own hair until losing consciousness during sex and when you did wake up he threw a back door curve ball to you. But you agreed to come back?

Guessing it's kind of what she wanted or she's a plain idiot to give him another chance. $$$$$$. If any punches were thrown he should be thrown in jail even if she asked.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Okay so he choked you with your own hair until losing consciousness during sex and when you did wake up he threw a back door curve ball to you. But you agreed to come back?

Guessing it's what she wanted or she's a plain idiot to give him another chance. $$$$$$
Then there are the punches to the face.

Reaction Score
Then there are the punches to the face.

Yeah that’s not good if true that’s for sure. If that’s a fact he won’t pitch again this year I’m thinking.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Dodgers put him on administrative leave.

Reaction Score
Ugly situation. I know that stuff happens with women and professional athletes & celebrities, but Bauer will have a hard time doing the he said/she said with these pictures there to tell her side. I do struggle with why she would return for a round two, but hard to get past the pictures. If he thought he was hated on the road before, the fans will be merciless now. I kind of like/respect Bauer's "don't give a fudge" attitude, but he'll need some seriously teflon skin to get past this.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ugly situation all around. If Bauer's team really does have these text messages requesting these acts, this case just got way more whacky.

Attempts to get a comment from Jon Fetterolf, who is Bauer's agent and a white-collar criminal defense attorney, on Friday were unsuccessful. But earlier in the week, he issued a statement addressing the allegations.

"Mr. Bauer had a brief and wholly consensual sexual relationship initiated by (the woman) beginning in April 2021," Fetterolf said in a statement. “We have messages that show (the woman) repeatedly asking for 'rough' sexual encounters involving requests to be 'choked out' and slapped in the face."

Trevor Bauer assault investigation 'bigger than we thought,' police say (usatoday.com)

I'll add if I'm a person of any level of fame, notoriety or wealth and I have a woman requesting any of this stuff, I'm running away from that at full speed. And I'm keeping records of everything.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The texts requesting the violent stuff are bad look for the girl but if you’re a man who gets off on this stuff you’re definitely messed up.

Also people tend to go way more wild in sexting then they’re willing to go in real life (that’s what my friends tell me at least ). If she wanted it to stop once things were going to far it’s on him.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ugly situation all around. If Bauer's team really does have these text messages requesting these acts, this case just got way more whacky.

Attempts to get a comment from Jon Fetterolf, who is Bauer's agent and a white-collar criminal defense attorney, on Friday were unsuccessful. But earlier in the week, he issued a statement addressing the allegations.

"Mr. Bauer had a brief and wholly consensual sexual relationship initiated by (the woman) beginning in April 2021," Fetterolf said in a statement. “We have messages that show (the woman) repeatedly asking for 'rough' sexual encounters involving requests to be 'choked out' and slapped in the face."

Trevor Bauer assault investigation 'bigger than we thought,' police say (usatoday.com)

I'll add if I'm a person of any level of fame, notoriety or wealth and I have a woman requesting any of this stuff, I'm running away from that at full speed. And I'm keeping records of everything.
10000000% this. In what way does the reward outweigh the risk here?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The judge just rescinded the restraining order against Bauer.

Trevor Bauer has his restraining order rescinded by judge (usatoday.com)

The decision came after more than nine hours of testimony by the accuser in a court hearing to determine whether the restraining order was warranted based on the evidence. Judge Dianna Gould-Saltman concluded the answer was no.

Bauer did not testify at the hearing as the judge ruled he did not have to take the stand. The judge asked Bauer if he intended to invoke the Fifth Amendment. "Yes, your Honor," he said.

In explaining her decision, the judge said Bauer did not exceed the limits the accuser had set during sex. She added that she found the accuser's June declaration for her temporary restraining order "materially misleading."
The judge referenced a text message the accuser had sent Bauer, where the woman said she "wanted all the pain."

Reaction Score

The decision came after more than nine hours of testimony by the accuser in a court hearing to determine whether the restraining order was warranted based on the evidence. Judge Dianna Gould-Saltman concluded the answer was no.

Bauer did not testify at the hearing as the judge ruled he did not have to take the stand. The judge asked Bauer if he intended to invoke the Fifth Amendment. "Yes, your Honor," he said.

In explaining her decision, the judge said Bauer did not exceed the limits the accuser had set during sex. She added that she found the accuser's June declaration for her temporary restraining order "materially misleading."
The judge referenced a text message the accuser had sent Bauer, where the woman said she "wanted all the pain."
To each their own :eek: :oops:

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

You left out the most important line by the Judge imo.

Attachments

• 339D87C8-6BF4-4CAC-AA4C-0556CF3607DB.jpeg
    339D87C8-6BF4-4CAC-AA4C-0556CF3607DB.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 134

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
No doubt Bauer is a freak, I think that was obvious before this.

Reaction Score
You still wonder if he'll ever be able to resurrect his career. From a public relations perspective, he would be a nightmare for any organization. While that may be unfair if he's found not guilty of the charges, not everyone will care.

Reaction Score
You still wonder if he'll ever be able to resurrect his career. From a public relations perspective, he would be a nightmare for any organization. While that may be unfair if he's found not guilty of the charges, not everyone will care.
To be clear he was not found not guilty, just that a restraining order wasn't warranted

Reaction Score
To be clear he was not found not guilty, just that a restraining order wasn't warranted

You are correct, but it's hard to imagine a prosecutor moving forward with a criminal trial after this. Maybe it's from watching too much TV, but I've got to believe the evidentiary standard is significantly higher for a criminal prosecution than it is for a restraining order. If the evidence presented can't convince a judge to issue a restraining order, how would they be able to convince a jury of guilt beyond reasonable doubt?

Reaction Score
You are correct, but it's hard to imagine a prosecutor moving forward with a criminal trial after this. Maybe it's from watching too much TV, but I've got to believe the evidentiary standard is significantly higher for a criminal prosecution than it is for a restraining order. If the evidence presented can't convince a judge to issue a restraining order, how would they be able to convince a jury of guilt beyond reasonable doubt?
I have the opposite take actually, reading through all the evidence they presented during the restraining order procedure it read to me like the criminal trial was going to be a cakewalk to find him guilty. Bauer's defense team wasn't even trying to deny the majority of the claims. The restraining order was denied because he didn't pose future danger to the woman, but that doesn't negate the past damage he's already done, which is what the criminal trial would be about

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom