Bahamas Health Visa | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bahamas Health Visa

Reaction Score
I have NFC. Seems like everything about this health visa has been confusing. But I agree, I thought if you are fully vaxxed, then no five-day test is required, but I saw somewhere that failure to get the 5-day test results in possibly big fines and even jail. I guess we’ll figure it all out there.

Planning this trip has been more stressful than any trip ever.

Reaction Score
The website says any person not fully vaccinated or traveling inter Island from New providence needs 5 day test. I think we oy need to complete the say survey.
God this is nuts

Reaction Score
will there be a boneyard meet up at Atlantis? Got email for tailgate although a charge.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
will there be a boneyard meet up at Atlantis? Got email for tailgate although a charge.
I saw the promo for the tailgate on the event website. I’ll investigate it further once we’re down there but I generally expect to do what I always do at these types of things and try to engage anyone wearing Husky gear and take it from there.

Reaction Score
Not bothering to pay for the tailgate - just gonna look for fans.

Reaction Score
Also drinks and food will be so crazy at resort maybe tailgate cost could make sense with open bar but doubt it.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Also drinks and food will be so crazy at resort maybe tailgate cost could make sense with open bar but doubt it.
I’m not a big day drinker these days because I don’t have the tolerance, and we’re staying at our own villa, which we will stock with groceries and booze, so I don’t expect to be buying food or drink for the games.

If my circumstances were different the tailgate might make more sense.

Reaction Score
Should work - I saved the results as a PDF and uploaded to their site.
@Kathy , @TXHuskyFan , @uchuskies2009 or anyone else, do you know what the deal is with the 5-day rapid antigen test they reference in the Health Visa email? A test we are supposed to get in the Bahamas, separate and apart from the one we need to reenter the US? I thought we didn't need to do that if we are fully vaccinated, but it doesn't say that in that email.
Don’t hold me to this but I believe if your stay is longer than 4 days, you need to get a test in the Bahamas on the 5th day. I vaguely recall reading this when doing some of the research. I also remember reading that if you are staying at Atlantis, the test is complementary. I’m just going to ask the front desk when we check in.

Reaction Score
Don’t hold me to this but I believe if your stay is longer than 4 days, you need to get a test in the Bahamas on the 5th day. I vaguely recall reading this when doing some of the research. I also remember reading that if you are staying at Atlantis, the test is complementary. I’m just going to ask the front desk when we check in.
See post #77 - I think we're good. I'll ask just to be sure. I think we only have to do the daily survey.

Reaction Score
I believe a negative test is required within 3 days of your return flight to travel to the U.S.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

See post #77 - I think we're good. I'll ask just to be sure. I think we only have to do the daily survey.

I believe a negative test is required within 3 days of your return flight to travel to the U.S.
Last night (early this morning) it dawned on me that our fifth day will be Friday, which is the day we need to get our test to return to the U.S., so we'll be doing it irrespective.

Reaction Score
Last night (early this morning) it dawned on me that our fifth day will be Friday, which is the day we need to get our test to return to the U.S., so we'll be doing it irrespective.
You're right

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Does anybody know who is televising the Battle for Atlantis? I was able to find that we play at 2:30 on Wednesday (probably later, the first game always runs long). Then the bracket follows.

I need to set recordings as I discovered this morning that I'm evidently supposed to go to my wife's aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Ruining my basketball watching plans.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Three down, two to go in the visas. This is nerve-wracking.

Middle daughter just got Covid result this morning for test on Wednesday and just submitted now; we submitted youngest daughter as add-on to my wife's visa last night because she is under 18 and we are still waiting for that approval. Strange difference in turnaround time, as the rest of ours only took a couple hours, but we're coming up on 11 hours for hers.

I will definitely be ready to relax once we are finally there. Hoping that getting to Bradley two hours in advance of flight on Sunday morning is enough time to check bags and get through security.

Reaction Score
Three down, two to go in the visas. This is nerve-wracking.

Middle daughter just got Covid result this morning for test on Wednesday and just submitted now; we submitted youngest daughter as add-on to my wife's visa last night because she is under 18 and we are still waiting for that approval. Strange difference in turnaround time, as the rest of ours only took a couple hours, but we're coming up on 11 hours for hers.

I will definitely be ready to relax once we are finally there. Hoping that getting to Bradley two hours in advance of flight on Sunday morning is enough time to check bags and get through security.
I'm shooting for 2 hours before my flight in DC tomorrow morning, staying at the Hilton near the airport tonight.
Good luck

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm shooting for 2 hours before my flight in DC tomorrow morning, staying at the Hilton near the airport tonight.
Good luck
Thanks. You too. Travel safe.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good luck

Reagan, Dulles or BWI?

Reaction Score
Why did this thread get moved to this forum? It has direct relevance to people going to the games in the Bahamas. Kind of stupid to bury it here where most people don't check.

Reaction Score
Why did this thread get moved to this forum? It has direct relevance to people going to the games in the Bahamas. Kind of stupid to bury it here where most people don't check.
And the pizza thread remains on the hoop board but this is only about basketball. There’s beer at the tournament too. Can we move it back now?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Reagan - BWI and Philly only had flights with long layovers. Direct out of DC
If you are going direct to the Bahamas you might want to check with the airport about suggested arrival times. American (which we are flying down) is recommending arriving three hours in advance for international flights. We are connecting through Charlotte so that doesn't apply to our flight out of Bradley.

Reaction Score
Delta is advising us to arrive at least 3 hours early to verify travel documents. Fortunately, we fly out of a smaller airport, and security is never a major deal. Probably will still plan on getting there about 2-2.5 hours before our flight tomorrow morning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom