Bad Postgame Question | The Boneyard

Bad Postgame Question

Reaction Score
The journalists in these press conference situations are just asking open ended questions to try and get good quotes for their stories. A lot of times the questions are stupid, but that’s the case across the board in all sports.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The journalists in these press conference situations are just asking open ended questions to try and get good quotes for their stories. A lot of times the questions are stupid, but that’s the case across the board in all sports.

Sports? That's the case in all of life

Reaction Score
Would have loved it if Kispert asked, "how will you feel tomorrow when your woke bosses tell you you're out of a job because of asking such an insensitive question?"

Reaction Score
Kispert is a top 10 pick? Feel like he got exposed a little bit tonight.

Pacers are the only team who would consider him in the lottery.

Reaction Score
Kispert is supposed to be top 10? Didn't see the athleticism or the ability to create a shot from him. I could see end of first round as a corner shooter. Baylor's athleticism really bothered him.

Reaction Score
Kispert is supposed to be top 10? Didn't see the athleticism or the ability to create a shot from him. I could see end of first round as a corner shooter. Baylor's athleticism really bothered him.
The same could be said about Bouk's play against the Turtles and his eventual resultant position in the draft....most here have provided Bouk with an excuse that he was double and triple teamed...could it be that Baylor' s defense stymied Kispert as well?

Reaction Score
The same could be said about Bouk's play against the Turtles and his eventual resultant position in the draft....most here have provided Bouk with an excuse that he was double and triple teamed...could it be that Baylor' s defense stymied Kispert as well?
Bouk's issue was the defense of Maryland and spacing. Kispert didn't look like he could hang athletically. No one questioning Bouk's athleticism. I don't think I saw the athleticism necessary to be a lottery pick. Maybe he just had a bad game though.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Kyle Korver

Edit: Kispert slightly more athletic. No disrespect Korver had/has a hell of a career.

Reaction Score
Is he another Adam Morrison then?
I don’t think he will go high enough to be a bust on that level. I was very surprised when I saw lock drafts with him in the top 10

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom