Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She is a 17 year old kid, this is one of the biggest decisions she will EVER make and it will effect her for the rest of her life. Fudd has not been one of these kids to put out this list and that list just to drum up interest in her decision, she has been very private and low key about the whole process, but she wants to take her time and make the right decision for her, and her family. Honestly, I don't think she leaves Maryland due to too many connections with UA and I have been adamant about that, but I also just predicted Ashlon Jackson wouldn't leave Texas and zero Texas schools made her Top 5, so that shows you how much I know.

Hey soxfan, no one here bats 1.000. Those of us bold enough to make predictions or step out on a limb, take a called third strike at some point during the year. :confused:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I thought it was a slam dunk for UConn until the Covid 19 pandemic. She is very close with her mother and father and she may be more comfortable staying close to home. Especially since there are so many Covid cases on many campuses now. But she will end up making the best decision for her family and for herself.
As info, Dr Birx from the Coronavirus Task Force recently visited UConn praising the University for doing a tremendous job of controlling the virus. According to UConn’s tracking website, the Storrs campus has exactly 20 active cases at present. Since students started returning to campus in August, UConn has experienced a total of 363 cases.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As info, Dr Birx from the Coronavirus Task Force recently visited UConn praising the University for doing a tremendous job of controlling the virus. According to UConn’s tracking website, the Storrs campus has exactly 20 active cases at present. Since students started returning to campus in August, UConn has experienced a total of 363 cases.

and thanks to our Football program, we will never have 10000 kids rush the field like ND A definite selling point .:oops:

Reaction Score
Wow, this tread is getting old. Appreciate the humor some are bringing.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Every day when I log in I expect to find a count down clock embedded up top. Of course, one small problem, there is no assurance of what the zero hour is for she who shall not be named.
Maybe the BY could install a “count up” clock. So what’s it been since the first BY’er mentioned the name Azzi Fudd?

3 years, 7 months, 16 days, 11 hours, 37 minutes and 6 seconds...7 seconds...8 seconds..... :confused:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Maybe the BY could install a “count up” clock. So what’s it been since the first BY’er mentioned the name Azzi Fudd?

3 years, 7 months, 16 days, 11 hours, 37 minutes and 6 seconds...7 seconds...8 seconds..... :confused:
Seriously Oldude? You are violating the policy of "she who shall not be named"...:rolleyes: and the clock should also contain the number of threads and posts... 23/956...957...958

Reaction Score
Seriously Oldude? You are violating the policy of "she who shall not be named"...:rolleyes: and the clock should also contain the number of threads and posts... 23/956...957...958

There would be half as many posts if the negaposters hadn't ranted about the wait. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Kevin Plank, who is the founder and CEO of UA went to the same HS as Fudd and then to Maryland, he also sponsors Fudd's new GTS Fusion AAU team which employs both of her parents, UA has also made Fudd the face of a few advertising campaigns this summer.

Reaction Score
Kevin Plank, who is the founder and CEO of UA went to the same HS as Fudd and then to Maryland, he also sponsors Fudd's new GTS Fusion AAU team which employs both of her parents, UA has also made Fudd the face of a few advertising campaigns this summer.
So it’s Maryland because of what they did for her family and made her the face of UA. Things getting real SPOOKY on her recruitment. The more I see UA fudd and Maryland in the same paragraph the more I know she’s not choosing UConn. Please let me be wrong

Reaction Score
So it’s Maryland because of what they did for her family and made her the face of UA. Things getting real SPOOKY on her recruitment. The more I see UA fudd and Maryland in the same paragraph the more I know she’s not choosing UConn. Please let me be wrong

Huh??????????????????

Are you serious? Soxfan already has said he has no idea. You're taking what he said as gospel that she is going with something that soxfan is just wild-guessing (wild-guessing = "has any meaning") with?

Relax. Soxfan is throwing darts just like all of us are throwing too.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
It would be very interesting if the "face" for UA goes to a Nike sponsored program...conflict of interest much???

Reaction Score
It would be very interesting if the "face" for UA goes to a Nike sponsored program...conflict of interest much???
Nike is 35 times bigger than UA ...

1604883741753.png

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Huh??????????????????

Are you serious? Soxfan already has said he has no idea. You're taking what he said as gospel that she is going with something that soxfan is just wild-guessing (wild-guessing = "has any meaning") with?

Relax. Soxfan is throwing darts just like all of us are throwing too.
recruiting_expert.jpg

Reaction Score

This is simply my opinion, I know no more than anybody else, just putting the pieces together and making my prediction. I admitted earlier in the thread that I could be completely wrong here, just wanted to make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom