Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She can go to George Mason (her actual home town school) for 4 years and play in the WNBA. EDD went to Delaware for three years and was the #2 overall pick. Great players are great players.

True, but did George Mason bother tho recruit her? :eek:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Did someone say we needed some strawberries..?

No problemo - Shuggie has some tasty ones: :D

For posting Shuggie's version of this great song, the original version, you've become my favorite person of the month.

Reaction Score
Simple it's her decision.
Yes it’s her decision, but the question is if she’s decided then why is she waiting?

Not trying to be difficult, just have no idea why someone would wait to announce if they’ve already decided.

And if she hasn’t decided after this long, then she should drop these four schools and look at others. Obviously she hasn't found any of these four schools compelling enough to commit to.

Reaction Score
Yes it’s her decision, but the question is if she’s decided then why is she waiting?

Not trying to be difficult, just have no idea why someone would wait to announce if they’ve already decided.

And if she hasn’t decided after this long, then she should drop these four schools and look at others. Obviously she hasn't found any of these four schools compelling enough to commit to.

Didn’t C-Will and ONO wait to announce?? Meg?? They’re kids.

Reaction Score

Not actually replying to your statements... Love the Hansen Brothers as your ICON!!!!!!

Reaction Score

They can't all forget that there's a deadline and sign a piece of paper on the hood of dad's car at the last minute.

Reaction Score
Hope you’re right. If so, do you know of any practical reason she’d wait to announce if she knows where she’s going?
Maybe it’s a Scorpio thing, I noticed the last 2 elite Scorpio’s committed on there birthdays, Carter in 17, and Beal in 19.

Reaction Score

One possible reason is that she doesn't want to announce before she is allowed to sign to avoid recriminations and pressure to reconsider from "fans" of the schools she rejected.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Time is getting short. Only....
1604718189958.png

Assuming she reveals on her birthday Wednesday Nov 11. :cool:

Reaction Score
Hope you’re right. If so, do you know of any practical reason she’d wait to announce if she knows where she’s going?

IMO your definition of "practical" is galaxies away from her definition.

I'm stunned you can't think of practical reasons. Though maybe mine and yours is far away too. However I'd rather focus on the reason to come to UCONN.

Reaction Score

Because her birthday is Nov. 11th, the start of the EARLY signing period.

Reaction Score
Until she's 18 her parents have to sign any LOI. Perhaps her parents and/or she want this to be her decision to make alone, kind of a rite of passage.
Very good point.

Reaction Score
I wonder if will see an announcement about her announcement or if she’s just going to sign papers and we wait for the Uconn press release about the 2021 class.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I wonder if will see an announcement about her announcement or if she’s just going to sign papers and we wait for the Uconn press release about the 2021 class.

Good question. I'm hoping to hear an announcement from her via social media, if she does in fact gives a verbal, and signs her letter of intent on Wednesday. It's quite possible she defers to whatever program she commits to make that announcement. :confused:

Reaction Score
At this point I think she will sign her papers in the hood of her car

Reaction Score

I believe she just wants to see how many "When will Azzi commit?" BY threads and/or posts can be made before there are any announcements.
Does anyone know what the BY record is for "When will XXX commit?" threads?

Reaction Score

Simple because that's her decision too!

Reaction Score

She is a 17 year old kid, this is one of the biggest decisions she will EVER make and it will effect her for the rest of her life. Fudd has not been one of these kids to put out this list and that list just to drum up interest in her decision, she has been very private and low key about the whole process, but she wants to take her time and make the right decision for her, and her family. Honestly, I don't think she leaves Maryland due to too many connections with UA and I have been adamant about that, but I also just predicted Ashlon Jackson wouldn't leave Texas and zero Texas schools made her Top 5, so that shows you how much I know.

Reaction Score
She is a 17 year old kid, this is one of the biggest decisions she will EVER make and it will effect her for the rest of her life. Fudd has not been one of these kids to put out this list and that list just to drum up interest in her decision, she has been very private and low key about the whole process, but she wants to take her time and make the right decision for her, and her family. Honestly, I don't think she leaves Maryland due to too many connections with UA and I have been adamant about that, but I also just predicted Ashlon Jackson wouldn't leave Texas and zero Texas schools made her Top 5, so that shows you how much I know.
I thought it was a slam dunk for UConn until the Covid 19 pandemic. She is very close with her mother and father and she may be more comfortable staying close to home. Especially since there are so many Covid cases on many campuses now. But she will end up making the best decision for her family and for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom