Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We'll get back to basketball topics like "Songs about Clouds" or "Best places for Cole Slaw", etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll be ready and waiting

Who had the worst threads? Megan or Azzi?

Haven't really followed the Fudd threads... but that one thread on Walker turned into the funniest thread Ive read on the Boneyard since I've joined

:D;):)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
they seem a bit similar in the amount of activity/anxiety..........MW took some heat for her self promotion as a high school senior....... doesn't need to do that kind of thing nor do I think she ever would..........

ONO was the same way. So is Ashlon Jackson (Texas) class of 2022.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I was trying to think conservatively. I could be wrong. :confused:
Umm, "could be"? I will go out on that proverbial limb and state you will be wrong, but the good kind of wrong...like a false negative positive (thanks @Skeets) result, it was wrong but no harm...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Umm, "could be"? I will go out on that proverbial limb and state you will be wrong, but the good kind of wrong...like a false negative result, it was wrong but no harm...:rolleyes:
NOOO! A false positive is a good kind of wrong. Don't want any false negatives...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We'll get back to basketball topics like "Songs about Clouds" or "Best places for Cole Slaw", etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I`d rather.

Reaction Score
I say it was Wilson, if only because she dragged it out until April.
Yeah but we had the big three, so not a big deal to lose out on that one. Stewie and Co. went 24-0 in NCAA tournaments, so a recruit even of Wilson's stature wasn't going to improve things.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Yeah but we had the big three, so not a big deal to lose out on that one. Stewie and Co. went 24-0 in NCAA tournaments, so a recruit even of Wilson's stature wasn't going to improve things.

Wilson would've been on the roster for the two post-Stewart years. You don't think adding Wilson to Collier, KLS, Williams, and Nurse might've changed the end result of the 2017 season? Or the next?

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Wilson would've been on the roster for the two post-Stewart years. You don't think adding Wilson to Collier, KLS, Williams, and Nurse might've changed the end result of the 2017 season? Or the next?
I am going out on a limb here...if Wilson was a Huskie in the 2016-2017 season, the total Gamecock NCs would be 0. Guaranteed. :)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
How about songs about waiting for Azzi Fudd's school choice:

"We can never know about the days to come, but we think about them anyway..."

Reaction Score
Still no decision? How many days in a row can she review the same pluses and minuses of the same four schools and still not have an answer?

My advice to Azzi would be to cross these four schools off her list and go elsewhere since obviously none of these four clearly stand out to her. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Still no decision? How many days in a row can she review the same pluses and minuses of the same four schools and still not have an answer?

My advice to Azzi would be to cross these four schools off her list and go elsewhere since obviously none of these four clearly stand out to her. :rolleyes:
Unless Azzi wants to play point guard in college, I can't see her picking any other school but Uconn, but we will know in 5 days.

Reaction Score
Unless Azzi wants to play point guard in college, I can't see her picking any other school but Uconn, but we will know in 5 days.
Hope you’re right. If so, do you know of any practical reason she’d wait to announce if she knows where she’s going?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
How about this.......................Azzi come to UConn and get in where you fit in. Don't worry about where you play, but THAT you play. Geno will put you in the best possible position to be successful. You've got to fit in with the other players on the roster, and fit in with what he will be trying to do with what he has to work with. You've got a reputation of being a team player, go with that. It will serve you well at UConn.

Give Gino 4 years to make you THE BEST basketball player and person you can be!! You'll be almost guaranteed to be a 1st round draft choice in the WNBA in 4 years. Don't forget, WNBA GM's and coaches love UConn graduates coming into the league. They're plug-n-play ready on the first day of the season.

Come home to UConn Azzi and fulfill you destiny. :)

Stepping down off my soapbox now..........

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This has to be the 1000th post complaining about the topic. It's as if there is a limit on the number of threads allowed here and other topics are being squeezed off the board. Why not give the other posters a break and use the ignore button on the heading of the thread? That's what I do when I see another "Songs about Strawberries" thread starting up. Talk about roaches!
As close as I could get. Just for you.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She can go to George Mason (her actual home town school) for 4 years and play in the WNBA. EDD went to Delaware for three years and was the #2 overall pick. Great players are great players.

Probably but to be a legend, your best shot is to go where the sports greatest legends were forged.
Just finished watching a number of 2002 games with Sue and Diana and know that could be replicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom