Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Azzi Four Schools Remain on List, Not Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All in all, it's pretty simple. If you want to be a media darling, and the subject of some people's fantasies, then you go to UConn and win championships. If you want to lay low, you go elsewhere.
If Azzi comes to UConn she will be with Paige become the media focus center. Next 4-5 years will be their golden time in college basketball.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
OK, so she has some relatives in Southern Cal. But to make it the deciding "swing factor" in UCLA's favor makes no sense. Stack that up against playing for Geno/UCONN and getting properly developed to play in the WNBA...? I think thats the smart choice.

PS: Wait, what did I just do..? I'm helping to keep this thread alive....! Arggghhh. :eek:

It easy to get sucked in. Everybody that logs in to the BY has an opinion about Azzi. There’s nothing wrong with that. The suspense will be over soon. I thought today would be a good day for a reveal, I guess not. Maybe tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Carnac

Reaction Score
If Azzi comes to UConn she will be with Paige become the media focus center. Next 4-5 years will be their golden time in college basketball.

That’s right, because except for the USA Olympic Team, they probably will never get the opportunity to play together again unless it’s overseas.

Reaction Score
Not directly Azzi related but I wish there were more sites that track women’s bb recruits. I really wish websites like 247/rivals would also list girls recruits with updated offers/interest. would be much easier to keep track of everything.

Reaction Score
And very likely be secure for the rest of their lives, basically. While riding out the tail end of Geno's coaching career.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Announcement will be during week of Birthday.
Or maybe tomorrow, November 3rd Election Day, just to take some headlines away from whatever else is happening...:rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
How is this thread still alive? These Azzi threads are like cockroaches. When you kill one that just means there's another 100 upcoming. Let's just give the kid a break. She'll either chose UConn or not. Whatever it will be it will be sooner than later.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
He does seem quite positive about this......:D
If he’s right, he gets to be King of the BY for awhile. If he’s wrong, we’ll probably never hear from him again. Time will tell.......

Reaction Score
If he’s right, he gets to be King of the BY for awhile. If he’s wrong, we’ll probably never hear from him again. Time will tell.......

That seems like an awfully lax standard to crown someone King of the Boneyard. You could get the same level of analysis by flipping a coin.

Reaction Score
How is this thread still alive? These Azzi threads are like cockroaches. When you kill one that just means there's another 100 upcoming. Let's just give the kid a break. She'll either chose UConn or not. Whatever it will be it will be sooner than later.

How does this thread have anything to do with "Giving the kid a break?"

Just don't read it if it bothers you so much.

Reaction Score

This has to be the 1000th post complaining about the topic. It's as if there is a limit on the number of threads allowed here and other topics are being squeezed off the board. Why not give the other posters a break and use the ignore button on the heading of the thread? That's what I do when I see another "Songs about Strawberries" thread starting up. Talk about roaches!

Reaction Score

just imagine what's going to happen when she signs with UConn............or maybe even worse............ another program............:eek:

Carnac

Reaction Score
just imagine what's going to happen when she signs with UConn............or maybe even worse............ another program............:eek:

Regardless of where she goes, there will be extra "buzz" here because folks will want to comment on it. If she comes here, the yard will explode. After two days, our exuberance will die down, and things will return to normal. We'll turn our attention to that first game against Quinnipiac on the 28th. There is interest here in Azzi. This thread has over 9,000 hits+--------and counting. :)
-

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I was trying to think conservatively. I could be wrong. :confused:

Reaction Score
Who had the worst threads? Megan or Azzi?

they seem a bit similar in the amount of activity/anxiety..........MW took some heat for her self promotion as a high school senior....... doesn't need to do that kind of thing nor do I think she ever would..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom