Azzi article (no subscription needed) | The Boneyard

Azzi article (no subscription needed)

Reaction Score
In the words of JP…
I'm not a fan of posting videos or articles in new threads without giving the reader any idea about how long the video is or what specific topics it addresses.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
“lingering”. not encouraging
I think that the "lingering" refers to the fact that the injury was sustained last offseason, was an issue all season and wasn't able to get sufficient rest until this offseason.
At least this was my take away from an Azzi interview video that popped up on my YouTube feed today.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
so this piece says the long-lasting foot problem (perhaps chronic) began last june ,,, why the hell did she play for usa basketball a few weeks later? did she feel pressured to do it? by herself (likely), but maybe also from some outside sources (u can figure out likely suspects) who should have been more concerned with azzi's well-being than with a few summer basketball games that would have been won easily without her contributions. .... hindsight perhaps, but the risk/reward judgment of all parties (including azzi, but she has some excuse) seems seriously flawed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom