Azzi and Paige in training | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azzi and Paige in training

Reaction Score
I'm leaning on a tie at the top and maybe a trio if Edwards is as good as I think she will be.

Geno will be able to say: "I have the 3 worst defensive players in the country. If they triple-teamed a chair the chair would score." :D
I've got this crazy vision of AE as a 6'4" "Sheryl Swoopes". We're always talking about the game evolving. Swoopes was 6'1" I think.

Reaction Score
I've got this crazy vision of AE as a 6'4" "Sheryl Swoopes". We're always talking about the game evolving. Swoopes was 6'1" I think.
I've been highly impressed with Edwards since her 1st game. The reports from Canada were that she was aggressive, had a high IQ and a very high work ethic. They proved true. On that last Baylor possession she was the one who got her hand on the ball in the biggest moment of her career. That game showed me that she was able to impact in a big game. Now she will have an entire off-season to learn all the finer points of playing inside, increase her effective range and enable her and Bueckers to integrate. Edwards could become who Tuck would have been had her knee not gone bad.

Reaction Score
I've been highly impressed with Edwards since her 1st game. The reports from Canada were that she was aggressive, had a high IQ and a very high work ethic. They proved true. On that last Baylor possession she was the one who got her hand on the ball in the biggest moment of her career. That game showed me that she was able to impact in a big game. Now she will have an entire off-season to learn all the finer points of playing inside, increase her effective range and enable her and Bueckers to integrate. Edwards could become who Tuck would have been had her knee not gone bad.
Could she be more than that? Like a 4 that can face up, slash to the basket with either hand, and even shoot mid-range and/or 3's. If you watch the NBA- check out Julius Randle with the Knicks. He's everything right now, truly a blossoming star.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if, in November, Geno suddenly realizes that Paige is the second-best player on the team? :)

The way Bueckers and Fudd interact I'm sure that Fudd will have said that to her friend. They seem to be very competitive.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Dont forget to Watch some Steph Curry video. Lordy

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Steve Kerr might have liked the option to sub Curry (2-14 from 3 7-25 overall) out for Azzi (or Paige) tonight

Azzi could have beaten Steph tonight. Steph was hot for a month, but not tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom