Azzi and Paige in training | The Boneyard

Azzi and Paige in training

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Not wasting any time...

Dear Paige and Azzi, strength and conditioning Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, weekends off for stretching. Stretch before and after training. Remember, pain is your friend.

Reaction Score
Dear Paige and Azzi, strength and conditioning Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, weekends off for stretching. Stretch before and after training. Remember, pain is your friend.
Warm up before you stretch. You never want to stretch cold muscles. Go for a moderate walk.

Reaction Score
If this Center is in Northern VA, where's Caroline D? She can use some upper body conditioning.

Nice to see Azzi without a boot.

So, in just a month or so, can McKenna change PB's nickname to Minnesota Strong ?

Aaliyah could be a celebrity guest strength trainer for the last week or so before they all head for Storrs.

Reaction Score
I can't wait until Aaliyah shows up and challenges both of them to a 3 point contest and she says let's see what you got. she then goes on to beat them both and then just turns and walks away. She says as she is walking away look me up when you want to go again.

Reaction Score
The training coach said that Azzi is preparing for tryout. What's that?

She said a Team USA tryout. I didn’t see her name on the list of invitees for the AmeriCup tournament so I have no clue what the tryout is for.

Reaction Score
She said a Team USA tryout. I didn’t see her name on the list of invitees for the AmeriCup tournament so I have no clue what the tryout is for.
Azzi has to compete for a position in the Americup? It doesnt make sense. I have no clue as well.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t she be on a different-age team than the other list of invitees? U19 perhaps?

Reaction Score
Ok that's why I was confused this summer is the Olympics, Americup (qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup) and the U19 World Cup. Paige could have been invited to the Americup team tryout but not the U19,

Reaction Score
While she isn't ready yet I wouldn't be surprised if Bueckers was invited to the national team tryouts. USAB may want to give her an idea of what's ahead of her and also to capitalize on her Kardashian appeal.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm wondering if, in November, Geno suddenly realizes that Paige is the second-best player on the team? :)

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if, in November, Geno suddenly realizes that Paige is the second-best player on the team? :)

I'm leaning on a tie at the top and maybe a trio if Edwards is as good as I think she will be.

Geno will be able to say: "I have the 3 worst defensive players in the country. If they triple-teamed a chair the chair would score." :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom