Ayanna Patterson to Uconn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ayanna Patterson to Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wowzers!!! I've been on pins and needles for the past half hour searching the web for her decision. Now I can breathe again and just be ashamed at how bad UCONN is once again for women's basketball. I was ashamed by Paige and ultra ashamed by Azzi and now I'll have to wallow in more shame because of Ayanna. Oh, well.

Reaction Score
Dang! Geno crushing it. Two years ago some BYers were writing off Genos ability to still attract talent and then dominos started to fall after Paige. Lovin this...
Her dad said he didn’t want someone BSing them, saying whatever they could to get AP to come to their school. After hearing that, I thought we might have a leg up. We know Geno’s style, you get what you earn in practice and that’s on you; which is great because we know we’re going to get kids working their ass off for minutes. The competitive nature in practice is only going to grow these ladies. Excited for the future, it’s look bright.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the UCONN family, Ayanna! You are a phenomenal player and individual and I wish you success in basketball and beyond!! ? there are going to be some fun match ups with Stanford and SC for sure!!! But I like our chances EVERY time!

“In a world where you can be anything... be KIND”

Reaction Score
UConn women’s basketball gained a commitment in the Class of 2022 on Saturday, as Ayanna Patterson — the No. 3 recruit in the class per ESPN — announced that she’ll be joining the Huskies next fall.

Patterson, a 6-foot-2 wing from Fort Wayne, Indiana, is the second ’22 player to announce their decision to join the Huskies. Isuneh Brady, a 6-3 post from San Die

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I just found out 5 minutes ago. I’m a very happy man right now. We were bad for wcbb before, now we’re even worse. :D

What a great way to kick off the tournament tomorrow. I'm pumped!!! :)

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If some one would have told me , I would not have had this agita :)

Jeter (her HS coach) is married to former UConn star Tamika Williams, the first No. 1 recruit in program history and a member of the 2000 and 2002 national championship teams.

Reaction Score
We gonna be SOOOOO bad!!!!

1616307478951.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads