August UConn recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

August UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Was it Jocyte or another foreign player that is actually a US citizen by birth and eligible for NIL. If that was true it could be a lure.
Juste was born in the U.S., which makes her a citizen. I guess that likely changes the NIL rules for her. She is arguably the best 16-year-old in the world. Not sure if she is 2023, 2024, or 2025.

Reaction Score
This is essentially what Aaliyah Edwards looked like in the summer before her senior year. Watch the Canadian national hs game (like McDonald's only BioMetal, iirc) and you'll see it. Maybe we'd call her a point forward. She regularly brought the ball up the court for that game, distributed the ball, drove the lane from the top of the key. What we don't know -- yet -- is what Prosper's work ethic is like.
Edwards was a good to excellent player in Canada. I was proud of her in many respects, she hasn't lost my respect. She is a joy to watch. However, in Canada, I didn't know she was so tough physically or mentally. Enjoy her while we have her. I hope we get 2 more like her, from Canada. OH, Canada!

Reaction Score
Edwards was a good to excellent player in Canada. I was proud of her in many respects, she hasn't lost my respect. She is a joy to watch. However, in Canada, I didn't know she was so tough physically or mentally. Enjoy her while we have her. I hope we get 2 more like her, from Canada. OH, Canada!
It's a credit to her family and how the family raised their children from my perspective. If it wasn't basketball, I'm sure she would have been an Olympian in Track and Field. The Canadian sporting world is very lucky to have her representing the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom