August Transfer Thread | The Boneyard

August Transfer Thread

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Couple of other Syracuse newcomers not on the roster . . .

Reaction Score
457EF47A-A508-487D-9D5B-A393D2DFF310.png

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wow, whoever takes over at Syracuse is gonna be in the same position Scott Rueck was when he started at Oregon St.--having a serious debate about whether to not field a team during the first season at the helm.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I guess she's a transfer right since she signed with Syracuse but has decided not to enroll (therefore entering the transfer portal?)

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Confused. A 2021 is still not committed?
A 2021 recruit who signed an LOI (is actually a signee), but decides not to enroll at that school must enter the transfer portal. Not sure what their correct label is, but I guess it has to be "transfer" since they entered the transfer portal.

Reaction Score
I guess she's a transfer right since she signed with Syracuse but has decided not to enroll (therefore entering the transfer portal?)

Is this Lattimore? If so, yes, transfer. But why does it say not committed?? Just a visit?

Reaction Score
Is this Lattimore? If so, yes, transfer. But why does it say not committed?? Just a visit?
Yes it is Lattimore. It's most likely a visit considering she just announced that she was entering the portal last week. Doubt anything will happen until Day-Wilson returns to Canada from the U19 tournament.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
#notcommitted seems to be the latest hashtag trend with many recruits/transfers who take visits and pose in photos in a school's uniforms to inform everyone they have not made a verbal commitment.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Lattimore indicated she will visit Baylor after Texas, and possibly UCLA and LSU. Perhaps one other school, too.

Reaction Score
Lattimore indicated she will visit Baylor after Texas, and possibly UCLA and LSU. Perhaps one other school, too.
Where do you see this? She is prob gonna end up at Texas or baylor

Reaction Score

Where do you see this? She is prob gonna end up at Texas or baylor

Can either of these programs accommodate two players, if this is the case?

I know that I've said this in previous posts, but I wouldn't discount her still wanting to play with Day-Wilson. They've talked about playing collegiately as a duo for as long as I've known them.

It may not end up happening, but I'll be surprised if they don't try as hard as they can to stay together.

Reaction Score
If I’m Kim I’m jumping all over her and Day-Wilson. It would be a significant boost in talent down at LSU I think.

Reaction Score
Can either of these programs accommodate two players, if this is the case?

I know that I've said this in previous posts, but I wouldn't discount her still wanting to play with Day-Wilson. They've talked about playing collegiately as a duo for as long as I've known them.

It may not end up happening, but I'll be surprised if they don't try as hard as they can to stay together.
Not familiar with Texas but Baylor is lacking depth in the post. Smith, Bickle and Egbo are seniors this year (Smith 90% likely isnt taking an extra year). They lost Gusters and Dauda since the coaching change.

Reaction Score
Interesting choice.

Perhaps the highest-profile HBCU recruit/transfer ever?

Oh whoa.

And not just any HBCU, but one that finished 2nd to last in its conference and is located in one of the economically weakest metro areas.
Given that SWAC teams are typically 16 seeds, you are talking about a team that is likely bottom 30 in D1, and worse than some D2 and D3 schools.

Sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom