August NCAA news | The Boneyard

August NCAA news

Reaction Score
Some great tournament matchups this year.

Pink Flamingo event in the Bahamas will feature:

NC State - Maryland
Indiana - Stanford
Washington State -Miami

Stanford - USF

Maryland - Stanford
NC State - Washington State
Miami - Indiana

Too bad that there won't be NC State - Stanford but that's at least three pretty strong top 10 matchups.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I wonder why Stanford is the only team playing three games.

Reaction Score
I wonder why Stanford is the only team playing three games.

and USF down for only one. It's odd but with men's event going on at the same time, maybe the scheduling is hard. Or maybe there are some on campus components?

Reaction Score
and USF down for only one. It's odd but with men's event going on at the same time, maybe the scheduling is hard. Or maybe there are some on campus components?
Keep in mind, USF is playing in the same tournament as UConn a few days prior also in the Bahamas. They probably added another game with Stanford as a bonus game.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind, USF is playing in the same tournament as UConn a few days prior also in the Bahamas. They probably added another game with Stanford as a bonus game.

I did not remember that they were in that one.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
A couple of really good games.
Really good matchups, not necessarily good games. I say that because some of those turn out to be big disappointments. However, I am hoping they will be really good games on the court, and not just on paper.:(

Reaction Score
Jimmy V games are

Maryland @ South Carolina
Kentucky @ Louisville
We really owe Maryland one lol… the last time they were in Columbia they put one on us and I thought we were going to get them in the Tournament last season. Excited for this year’s matchup

Reaction Score
Is it just me or does it feel like we have more marquee games this year than years past? A lot of teams seem willing to schedule tough, but maybe that’s just because Maryland is finally scheduling teams other than pastries.

Reaction Score
We really owe Maryland one lol… the last time they were in Columbia they put one on us and I thought we were going to get them in the Tournament last season. Excited for this year’s matchup
Well, we got them in early 2018/19 at their place with only two returning starters (and a gold star frosh class). They weren't ready for Boston.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Not sure where else to put this. I was looking at something else, but stumbled onto it. Louisville has a partial schedule up on their site. What do I see but @ Washington on 11/20? UW site has nothing showing for a schedule yet. Consider me very intrigued!

Ville schedule also shows games w/ Arizona, Michigan, Kentucky and UConn. Not a bad OOC.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom